“Incredible fish tacos”
Review of Milton's Downtown - CLOSED

Milton's Downtown
Price range: USD 2 - USD 11
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Best fish tacos in Troncones. Shrimp tacos excellent as well. Both are deep fried and served w/ homemade pineapple habanero salsa (on the side), which is incredible. Didn't order one, but heard the Mezcal Mojito, a house specialty, is worth trying. The two youngsters working on our visit were exceptionally friendly. I asked about the Mezcals they had, and I was treated to a compliementary taste, which was appreciated. Went for lunch (twice). Not entirely sure if Miltons' stays open late enough for dinner.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Excellent pasta "wannabe" bolanase. The banana pie was outstanding. Great new restaurant in troncones.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Best new eatery in Troncones! Don't miss Milton's! Grab a bucket of beer, some great fish tacos and gather around a picnic table by yourself or with friends, day or night, to admire this nifty, well thought out, casual restaurant served up with pride and expertise in the kitchen by Tom and staff! Priced just right in the middle of Troncones Road!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Stumbled upon Milton's during our recent Troncones vacation. Stopped in for lunch and my wife and I had fish tacos and a burger. The (3) tacos all had a good size chunk of fish and they served them with their pineapple/habanero salsa. Really good! The burger was a 'honest' burger and really good as well. Later in the week a couple we met suggested their Spaghetti Bolognese which we order on our second visit. Tom, the affable Belgian proprietor was quick to point out that his Bolognese was 'meatless' (odd, yes) but we ordered anyway. (I prefer to eat things that had parents). IT WAS AWESOME. The flavor was hard to nail down but absolutely delicious. We are going to order it again tonight!! Milton's..GO FOR IT!

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We have been eating fish tacos around the world for a long time and we just came upon this gem in Troncones and we are in love! The baja style fist tacos are amazing and the pineapple spicy salsa is SO delicious we bought a jar to bring home! My husband also added a shrimp taco to his order and I wished I had as well! Excellent!
Large portions, inexpensive, comfortable seating areas and great music - do NOT miss these tacos!!