“Birthday lunch with Turkey and ham”
Review of Apparo Restaurant

Apparo Restaurant
Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

This little rural gem is tucked away in the sperrins with an artistic entrance.It is light filled but mellow.Jazz was too much for me otherwise the ambiance warm and casual.Staff friendly but slightly disorganised.The food was super good with the turkey and ham special seasoned beautifully with a light but rich jus that was jus(t) right.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We went here Sunday evening. Not busy which was surprising! My partner had tomato and basil soup with wheaten bread. Soup was creamy with lots of fresh basil. Tasted real good! I had goats cheese wrapped in a wafer thin ham. Delicious! We both had pork tenderloin for mains. It was cooked to perfection. Service was excellent too. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

My daughter and I dropped in here midweek for a light lunch a few weeks ago. I had the chicken Caesar's salad starter and my daughter had the tempura prawns. We shared breads and tapenade. All delicious. A lovely restaurant which unfortunately was empty. Wish I lived nearer so I could visit more often.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We had lunch to celebrate our mother’s 93 birthday. The food was superb. Fresh, innovative and full of flavour. The highlight however was the waiter. He was just wonderful including a surprise dessert with birthday candle and Happy Birthday sung! Can’t recommend highly enough

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We have been here quite a few times and the food is always great very tasty and the service is excellent