“the best short stay i have ever had”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of SandyLane Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
raymondv9...
Redditch
“the best short stay i have ever had”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

if carlsburg did holiday cottages this would be it !! from the minute Janice,the owner, welcomed us it felt like home, an open fire, comfortable beds , two bathrooms , large fully , and I mean fully equipped kitchen Add to this homemade scones and jam, a hot bread loaf delivered fresh from her brother- yummy !! , fresh eggs from her own chickens, bacon sausages potato cakes milk and so much more , anyone who looks at this amazing cottage and does not book- you are missing out on a wonderful experience , my personal opinion is that she is charging way too little for this cottage is awesome , my first ever visit to northern Ireland and I will be back, less than 20 mins to Belfast ,very secluded with the owner on site, I can not thank Janice enough I wish I could come and stay forever x 100 percent recommended A+++++++++++++++++++

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing