Little Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Tried this on a whim while vacationing with family. WHAT A GREAT PLACE! A true gem. The table side made guacamole is fantastic. The drinks are huge and the food is really awesome. Even my daughter, who is not a fan of Mexican food, loved her chimichanga. One of the best meals of our trip.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great family friendly restaurant with the best table side prepared guacamole I have ever had! Yummy doesn’t begin to describe the guacamole. Splurge on the freshly prepared guac. It’s so worth it!!!!

1  Thank elizapar
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Came here because of the reviews, and it did not disappoint!! The guacamole made fresh table side was delicious!! And the chicken mole had perfect depth of flavor, the refried beans, usually an afterthought at most restaurants, were spectacularly rich and delicious! Even the rice was great! Worth the trip!!

1  Thank happycamper019
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Great location in Hollister. The food & service were about average, in our opinion. It seemed very popular, but with all the food choices available in the Branson/Hollister area, we will not be returning. We expect more for our dollars.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We were optimistic, as the reviews are all above average, but, we would rate our visit as average. I had chicken tacos. The menu didn’t say which type of tortilla. I assumed corn, but I got flour...blah. Maybe I should have requested corn? My husband had chicken in mole sauce, and he was dissatisfied that he had to ask for tortillas to eat with the meal, as it is standard everywhere else. The food overall was basic in flavor and presentation. We probably won’t return which is unfortunate, as it is in a quant, tucked away location, away from the craziness of “The Strip”.

Been to Little Hacienda Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!