“Great staff & food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2014

We were a little skeptical about a restaurant in a stip mall, but the staff was top notch and the food was delicious! We will definately go back when we fly out of St Louis. If the atmosphere was a little nicer I would have given them 5 stars. But you can't eat "atmosphere", so I am glad they don't skimp on the food quality.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We loved going here...but our last visit...was our last visit...a large group of mostly seniors...easy to please...service was good...food was pretty bad...either a new chef...or something. Sent the owner an email...nice but firm about all our complaints...no reply. That did it for me.Maybe by reading the other reviews it was a bad night or it was a new chef...the only thing good according to our table was the pizza that one person ordered...we all order nice entrees plus drinks...we dropped a few $$$...was very disappointed...and especially no reply to my email.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was on a business trip and ordered my meal to go. They did a great job at packaging the food. Did not care for the "pizza", but had the half and half jumbo ravioli and enjoyed it. The bread and salad were very fresh, and the whipped honey butter was a great addition. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We had a coupon for this restaurant we purchased almost a year ago. Last night we decided we would use it. When we entered the restaurant we were met by a very nice man who seated us immediately (was about 6:30 local time). The place was busy but not packed. They have about 20 tables and most were occupied (several for a girls softball team). The menu isn't extensive main dishes run about $14-$17 with Pizza and sandwiches running less but what we ordered was excellent. I had Parmesan encrusted Tillapia and it was excellent! The seafood flaked and was moist and tasty. My wife had a seafood pasta dish she loved.

What made this good even better was the waitress who waited our table. She was nice, made suggestions based on our likes and was really attentive. The salad came first then about 3-4 minutes after we finished the salads our main course was served. Couldn't have asked for more timely service. When we finished the waitress came over and asked us what we thought and we told her we loved the food and would return when in the area. At that point we gave her our coupon.

Frankly we would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We went to dinner here with a small group of friends. The food is good, I had Alfredo, it was good, and the servers were quick to refill drinks. The seating is a bit snug as the tables are all lined up like sitting in a cafeteria.