“Better than expected”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was on a business trip and ordered my meal to go. They did a great job at packaging the food. Did not care for the "pizza", but had the half and half jumbo ravioli and enjoyed it. The bread and salad were very fresh, and the whipped honey butter was a great addition. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We had a coupon for this restaurant we purchased almost a year ago. Last night we decided we would use it. When we entered the restaurant we were met by a very nice man who seated us immediately (was about 6:30 local time). The place was busy but not packed. They have about 20 tables and most were occupied (several for a girls softball team). The menu isn't extensive main dishes run about $14-$17 with Pizza and sandwiches running less but what we ordered was excellent. I had Parmesan encrusted Tillapia and it was excellent! The seafood flaked and was moist and tasty. My wife had a seafood pasta dish she loved.

What made this good even better was the waitress who waited our table. She was nice, made suggestions based on our likes and was really attentive. The salad came first then about 3-4 minutes after we finished the salads our main course was served. Couldn't have asked for more timely service. When we finished the waitress came over and asked us what we thought and we told her we loved the food and would return when in the area. At that point we gave her our coupon.

Frankly we would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We went to dinner here with a small group of friends. The food is good, I had Alfredo, it was good, and the servers were quick to refill drinks. The seating is a bit snug as the tables are all lined up like sitting in a cafeteria.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Went there with 3 others for dinner while on a business trip. I had the tortellini with alfredo sauce. The meat had little flavor to it, I was not thrilled. Co workers felt their meals (lasagna, steak, ravioli) were just average as well. Staff was fast to refill drinks, very friendly. Just the food to me was missing something. If in the area again, will look elsewhere for a meal, there are lots of choices. Area that we sat in had tables lined up with very little space in between them, a bit too cozy for my tastes.

2  Thank lf479
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had Luigi's pizza many times as a teenager and recently heard the Pizza here compared. I was very pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed the pizza so much as well as the Grandma's receipe dressing. Great food and atmosphere and the waitress was top notch. I will be back for more :)