“Magnificent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had Luigi's pizza many times as a teenager and recently heard the Pizza here compared. I was very pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed the pizza so much as well as the Grandma's receipe dressing. Great food and atmosphere and the waitress was top notch. I will be back for more :)

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I was really happy with all my food. The $25 deal was a great value. The server was perfect friendly. Never had toasted ravioli very yummy. Pleasantly surprised. Decore was a touch dark. I would like to come back but I was doing a cross country thing with multiple restaurant impossibles and this was my favorite for a casual and tasty.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

This was the first time here. We got the 2 meals and appetizer for $25.00. Both got the grilled chicken sandwich. One side being the house salad with grandmas dressing--which was very good. Other side was onion rings-Crispy and about 3/8" thick (would get them again). Now for the grilled chicken sandwich--NO flavor at all, the chicken piece only covered about 1/2 of the bun. Very disappointed and would not order it again. Asked the waitress about the cannelloni--she flipped over the menu and said here read this it will tell you what it is. <really?> Well from what I know of cannelloni it is a shell stuffed with meat and sauce. We got chunks of a pork mixture (no shell) that had been fried and sauce served on the side. It was very dry even with the sauce which didnt have much of a flavor. It took about 45 minutes to get lunch (on a Wednesday at 12:30pm) The server was very busy as I think she was the only one there. It shouldn't of taken so long to get our food. She kept saying sorry it will be right out. By the time we got our food--we had to get a box to go as we were on limited time. We sat in a booth--not very much room as the table was almost up against us. Both being average in size, if someone was quite heavy ~ there would be no way they would be able to sit at a booth.
Will NOT be returning here that's for sure. cost was $34 for 2 people including soda's.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

My mother and I have ate here twice and I must say the second time was much better. They've remodeled and separated the bar from the dining are ( nice touch) and the food was better. Although their Alfredo is bland and tasteless. Other than it being a little pricey it's not to bad.

1  Thank brianmiller830
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We visited Meglios while spending the weekend in the St. Louis area. Locally owned by the grandson of of Grandma Luigi, famous for pizza and pasta back in the day. We had salads with 'Grandma's dressing', fettuccine alfredo and Ribeye with handmade toasted Ravioli apps. All the food was most excellent. The staff was very hospitable and the restaurant was nice. We'll most likely return next time we're in the St. Louis area