See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

3 room changes. Disgusting room with roaches, beds were basically on the floor when you sat on them. No personal care items supplied like 99% of Motels. I would not recommend to anyone to stay. Night clerk was lovely trying to help ended up finding other accomodation for the weekend. Not worth the price charged.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Charlene C
Reviewed 18 July 2017

While I appreciate the pet friendly hotel, it was not the best experience I have ever had. 1) no one at the front desk when I arrived, 2) the room had frayed carpet which was pulled away from the walls, 3) "hot" breakfast of scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy all 3 days I was there, 4) always had to wait for my morning coffee while the guy "on duty" went to smoke, 5) absolutely no cell service and sporadic internet service, 6) absolutely no place to sit outside, 7) bug and spiders greeted me every morning in the bathroom, 8) one working ice machine but found after a scavenger hunt, 9) paint chipping off doors and walls, 10) old tv in the room with a broken remote and very limited channels, 11) bath towels about the size of a large table napkin, 12) no one at the desk when I checked out, 13) usually hotels have small bottles of shampoo and conditioner in the room, not here, 14) there was a coffee pot in the room but I was apprehensive to use it, not convinced of its cleanliness, 15) it says it has a fitness center but it is the cheapest equipment EVER and although I tried to use it, feared I would break the equipment or myself.
Whoever owns this could have a very nice hotel if they invest the money into fixing it up. I would highly recommend staying elsewhere until and unless renovations are done.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank odomc2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

The staff was friendly, the breakfast was, eh, ok, the hotel was overpriced. Cold pool, overheated hot tub, to many small people in the pool and hot tub with absolutely no adult supervision. Definitely in dire need of a facelift!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017

i booked this hotel for memorial day weekend outside it looks like a rundown shack ready to fall apart at any time ... i went inside and the smell was horrible it smelled like a aquarium full of dead fish the rooms were horrible the paint chipped off the wall the carpet had red and yellow stains near the door step as if it looked like dried blood the bathroom was disgusting the toilet water was brown the tub was rusty and the bath towels was yellow i looked out to the tub the water was filthy and the hot tub look like soapy water .. i immediately picked up my bags walked towards the front desk put the key card on the desk and said keep the money because it was in need of it more than i did i would not recommend this to anybody not even my own worst enemy

Room Tip: choose another hotel and don't pick this one
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Darrin G
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Well first off the outside of the building is very wore down looking and kinda sketchy looking. Once you get to the lobby it looks a little better but still nothing great. Not aloud to check in until 2 which is kinda of a pain when you have plans to do other things. We got double charged for the room when we were finally able to check in because they told us we could use a different card to pay for the room than we used to reserve it. Once we got that taken care and got to our room it was about as bad as the outside of the building. Stains all over the walls and in the bathroom in the tub/ on the toilet. The shower didn't work and the towels were stained yellow. Cob webs in the corners and on the curtains. Ice machines didn't work and the coffee pot was dirty. The pool was very cold and the hot tub was way to hot.
Honestly the only reason this got a 1 star is because there's nothing lower to give.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business