All reviews gas station westminster college clean hotel jefferson city king room nice size desk clerk off the highway pleasant stay biscuits and gravy would stay here again easy access the breakfast area hot tub indoor pool dehumidifier mo
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Well this is supposed to be the best hotel in town. The lobby looks nice, we had a king room, and there was an odor in the room. It smelled as if the carpet was damp or had been recently shampooed with old dirty water. The mattress was horrible! Very hard and lumpy. Our backs were killing us. The pool is very small but it’s indoors. They have nice Otis Spunkmeyer cookies in the evening. If we come to the area again, I will probably look to stay at a nicer place in kingdom city or Jefferson city.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Melanie R, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

I'm sorry to hear that the room fell short to yours and my expectations. I hope you give us another chance to show we are the best hotel in town.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

For visiting local venues, this motel is located perfectly. Easy access to US 54 and adjacent to a gas/convenience store. We had a king room at the end of the hall on the 2nd floor and it was just what we wanted -- close to the elevator and stairs but very quiet and spacious. The motel has undergone some recent upgrades which have added to its experience. Breakfast was well stocked and provided a fine variety. Staff were cordial and helpful. If we have a need to be overnight in Fulton again, this would be our first choice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Melanie R, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We love to accommodate our guest as best as we can. I hope you enjoyed all the local attractions here Fulton has to offer!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

We traveled up to visit Churchill museum. This hotel was one exit away from the museum site. Great service and great room. Comfortable and clean. Easy parking. Rate is within our budget. Breakfast is an extra charge.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is the cleanest hotel in Fulton. The room was spacious & had a cold A/C. The Internet, TV, microwave oven, refrigerator, shower, iron, hair dryer, all worked great. My room had a huge window that could be blacked out if needed. It offered a great view. It must have been newly redecorated because the paint looked new & the bathroom fixtures as well. The bed felt new & I slept soundly the entire night. I actually hated checking out. It is refreshing to find a decent place to stay in that area. I have stayed at a few but none compare to Baymont Wyndham.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melanie R, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Fulton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We'd love to accommodate you again in the future!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We chose this place because it is pet friendly. The room was very clean, has a microwave and refrigerator. Breakfast was very good. Staff members we met were personable and helpful, at the front desk and in the breakfast area. The room rate was very inexpensive! But the pet fee was very high; we’ve never paid $25 per dog before. The price balanced out in the end; overall we were pleased with the stay. Fulton is a nice, historic town with plenty to see. There is a great city dog park about a mile from the hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple