“Best Sangria Around”

Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 93 Restaurants in Fenton
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We come here at least once a month. Mostly for dinner. It can be a little loud, so be prepared for noise if the place is busy. You'll find the standard Mexican fare. All of it is good. Quick service, friendly staff. The drinks are great and my favorite is the sangria. Very tasty with adequate amounts of fresh chopped fruit floating on top. The chips and salsa are excellent. Order some queso. Yum.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Small local restaurant that always has good food and margaritas. Often on Groupon and prices reasonable even before coupon!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

service was good but food was just ok. We both ordered combination plates, and all 3 things on the plate looked and tasted the same, just a different type of tortilla. Margarita's were good; chips were greasy.

Thank Ryan D. S
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

You'd never think to try it but a friend of mine told me the owners wife is from Peru and suggested that I try the Peruvian dinners. I was getting take out so I ordered them both. They were both interestingly different than Mexican. The Lomos Saltado was really tasty I liked the flavors in the sauce. The dish includes French fries but I'd suggest getting the fries on the side especially if getting take out.

I'd get them both again next time.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this place because I had a Groupon and we love Mexican food. When we pulled up, we had pretty low expectations but as soon as we walked in the door and were greeted by the friendly staff and clean environment, everything started to change. The chips and salsa we're good, the prices were good and our entrées were all delicious! Highly recommend!!