“Tortilla Soup to die for...”
Review of 3 Margaritas

3 Margaritas
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Fenton
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We have been serving the best Mexican Food in the St. Louis area. We are proud of having savory dishes as well as the most tasteful and refreshing Margaritas. We pride ourselves on using the highest quality ingredients in the elaboration of our dishes.
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This place has all the standard staples except Albondiga soup which I was hoping to find. I ended up ordering a bowl of their Tortilla soup and a three piece combo.

Lordy but the soup was HEAVEN...the right amount of spices and a humongous pile of tortilla strips you can add as you peruse. I ended up taking my meal home, the soup was so satisfying. If you just order this, it will be plenty. At most add a taco or two a la carte.

1  Thank Ronald M

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We gave been going there for years and years, then the food started to get bad. It wasn't as clean as I would have hoped or been in the past. I might try it again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank sebaljae
Reviewed 11 April 2017

birthday dinner for granddaughter she loves the big hat and ice cream dessert
the service was great our group was 9 people and no one waited
all the food was brought out at same time and was good

1  Thank anipooh
Reviewed 10 April 2017

3 Margaritas.....They SAVED ME!!! A friend told me to go, I took my clients and....the rest is history. I travel alot for my jobs. Guess what, I eat out. :) Here I am at Lindbergh International Airport in St. Louis picking up my clients for a Fire Department TV Show I work on....and my customers are starving. One says "Mexican food here in St. Louis"...the other says...."with great Margaritas"... Then I remembered a buddy of mine telling me about 3 Margaritas in a suburb called Fenton, Mo. We show up and are greeted by the most friendly sweet bi lingual hostess (I teased her and asked if her name was Margarita) who promptly seated us in a private booth respecting our needs to conduct some business. Before we sat down, the drinks were ordered, the water and salsa/chips were on the table. Im a bit of a neatnik and pay attention to cleanliness, this place was impeccably clean, including the bathroom. I cannot speak for the womans room.... The food was awesome! I ordered a sampler plate for starters thinking that would guide me to my main course. My goodness, big servings and big taste. I remarked to Hank (one of my clients that this places food reminded me of a Mexican house restaurant I went to on Rosarita Beach on the Baja, Mexico, The portions were great, my fajita meal was a sizzling large meal with alot of meat. The restaurant itself was beautiful, the colors, the lighting, the music were spot on, like our wait service. Gustavo was constantly there....for water, salsa, and of course more drinks...oh the Margaritas, lol they got better and better going from from excellent to triple excellent. I was driving and only had 2 but when we left, the owner, Joe or maybe Jose approached us and asked for our thoughts, I told him to watch tripadvisor, but also told him excellent. The owner was helpful by telling us what was going on in St. Louis, The Cardinals, the museum and other places to see. Before we left the restaurant, my clients told me I could count on their commitment as long as we come back to this restaurant when they visit. I have been back 4 times, 2 more times with the guy from Seagrave Co. I don't write reviews hardly ever and wonder how people find all the time to write. I understand now...I like to be positive, so here it is 4 stars, it would have been 5 stars, but I would never want to leave anyone thinking they cannot get better. Best Mexican Restaurant I have ever been to, unseating Puerta Vallarta in Newington, CT. See you guys in May at 3 Margaritas!

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I try a new restaurant every month so we decided to try three margaritas big mistake. First the table we sat at a booth was wobbl and table sticky uck.. Second customer service was not good we saw are waiter only three times are whole dinner. Third free salsa and chips along with queso were very bland. Fourth I ordered the burrito colorado was very spicy could hardly eat plus it had been heated in microwave. I will not go back again how this place got a great rating is crazy

1  Thank Andrew K