“Never fails to deliver!!”
Review of Simone's Drive-In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Simone's Drive-In
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have been eating at Simone's for literally over 30 years and they never fail to deliver! Real meat, best fries ever, and great milkshakes!! Literally my first stop EVERY time I come to town....have never found another burger joint that even comes close in taste or value! Thank you Simone's for years of feeding me, my friends, my kids, and my grandkids!!!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This was my first time there and it was pretty good. They serve good old fashion hamburgers that are excellent, a bit greasy though. The French fries were also good. Just like the good old days. Carhop service. I'll stop there again.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I saw this place with pretty high reviews and thought I would give it a shot. This place is so local it is not even funny. I pulled in and noticed that everyone is staying in their car so I took their cue. Soon a young lady walked up to the car to take my order and asked me what I wanted - like I should have that figured out by now. But there is no menu by the car - do you kind of need to head on over to the counter to figure that one out. I decide fed to play coy and just asked what was good. "Burgers are great" - so I went with the large cheeseburger - like 6 oz - an order of fries and a coke. "Ok - it'll be 15 minutes, are you coming back or are you waiting...", "We'll, waiting". "Do you want it to go or do you want the tray that hooks to your window so you can eat it here?" " well, to go...."

10 minutes later out comes the meal. IT'S CASH OR CHECK ONLY. That burger was excellent, probably one of the better ones I have ever had, and the fries came straight from my youth. The price was from my youth as well - 6$.

Don't miss this local experience - it was a little bit of Americana that you won't get anywhere else.

1  Thank Anthony P
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Been a local favorite since I was a kid 40 years ago. Good old fashioned greasy Burgers and Fries. Chicken Sandwich is a favorite also. Don't let the looks fool you, stop in and get some. In the evenings they have "Car Hops" that will come and wait on you like the old days.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Good burger and fries, but the strawberry shake was the best! Very reasonable prices. We called our order in and picked up