“Maine Lobster-Lobster Bisque-Lobster Mac and Cheese-Need I say More? But I will!”

Bristol Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bristol Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Price range: USD 31 - USD 60
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Ballas Road
Description: With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Bristol Seafood Grill crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Bristol delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for weekday lunch, dinner & Sunday Brunch.
Reviewed 27 August 2017

In Town for business. Asked 3 people where to go and they all said Bristol. Being from New England, I think I know Lobster. They had a Wed/Thursday special 1 Lb lobster at Cost $16! OK had to try the Bisque... Tremendous. Flavorful with a pinch of I think Pernod. Tried the Lobster Mac and Cheese as an app and again spot on. OK bring on the first Lobster and when I half way thru get # 2 ready. What could I say Maine Lobster done just right. Butter and lemon. You must try it. If you like fish Pecan trusted Rainbow Trout from Idaho,
Barramundi (Indonesia) and Seared rare Tuna from Hawaii. I spent some time reading their menu. Next time there I'm going to try one of my favorites and they have it-SHELLFISH BOUILLABAISSE Maybe I'll go on Thursday night again and get the Lobster special and throw that in with it! Try it you will be thanking me. Oh yes Gwen at the Bar was the Best!

1  Thank Evon215

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Excellent bartenders and the bar specials. Fresh lobster, great bar menu, Drinks are outstanding, coming from a former bartender and the service is great.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Excellent bartenders and the bar specials on Wednesday and Thursday are hard to come by anywhere else in the area, Fresh lobster on Wednesday and Thursday in the bar and of course, fresh oysters. We always go whenever we can get there early enough to order the fresh lobster (between 4-5, Wednesday and Thursday). But they have a great bar menu every other day of the week. Drinks are outstanding, coming from a former bartender and the service is great. Everyone is very friendly. It's a must try if in that area.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I was visiting friends in St Louis, and they insisted on taking me to dinner. Their choice of restaurants could not have been better. I'm only echoing other reviewers here, but the cuisine was absolutely superb. The waitress, whose name is Crazy, was adorable. I had the strawberry shortcake for desert, and it was definitely to die for.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

What can I say, this restaurant is superb. From the wait staff, to the ambience, to the perfectly prepared food. This restaurant is my new favorite. I had oysters harvested from Virginia and Martha's Vineyard, the halibut and a wonderful prosecco. My son had the lobster bisque and the seafood plate with homemade lemonade. Everything was very flavorful and plated nicely. We cannot wait to return on our next visit to St Louis.