All reviews run of the mill value for the money stayed two nights room was clean and comfortable hooters pet page microwave channels cleanliness interstate barnes rates gas
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Location was OK. Place was quiet. No free breakfast, just lukewarm coffee. Check in clerk was not friendly. The water was hot, but the shower had very low pressure, so it fell straight down from the shower head.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was quiet
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

It's the best value in St. Louis. All you get is a room, but it's clean, comfortable and quiet. For less than $50, you can beat it. Safe neighborhood, nearby restaurants (and a Quiktrip). Close to Westport Plaza and the center of St. Louis County.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

The room was so dirty dead crickets all over the room and looks as it had never seen a vacuum with all the dirt! Housekeeping needs real help or to be fired. I'm not even all that mad it took over an hour to get us checked in because the man at the front desk couldn't use a computer.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Property is worn and could stand a GOOD cleaning in the rooms and the stairwells. Especially the concrete could use a pressure washing.Rate was good and its convenient. The room was not bad but i cleaned the headboard with a facecloth it'll probably never come clean.
Internet was good and no amenities including ICE. Ice machine tried but all i got were 6 or so ice cubes and no fridge in room
had my dog. good news was the air conditioner was so noisy she never woke up to bark

Room Tip: reasonable price but I'd check around
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I needed a room between meeting locations from North Missouri and SE Missouri.
know that one meeting would not be done by 8 pm and travel time would be 2.5 hours it needed to be good and quick. had to get up at 4 am the next morning to get the 7 am meeting in Portageville, mo
I had never stayed at this location before but stay at red roof inns when I can.
I did not get to hotel till 11:30pm the clerk was very helpful, friendly and had everything ready to get me checked in and to my room. Some people are morning people and some are late night people I like all day people always the same friendly smiling person.
Well the room was great, clean, convenient, and upgrade to new flooring, bed, sheets, pillows and TV. Though I did nothing but sleep It was very nice to have a room as nice as this to stay and not worry about. I left at 4 am going back to office, person at desk was same as when I checked in he was very kind and smiling and friendly.
I recommend this place, close to I-270 and many other venues, food and services

Room Tip: all rooms looked good, well lighted and plenty of parking
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business