“Cozy place with great food!”

Zen Thai And Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Crestwood
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We had 4 different sushi rolls. They were all delicious. The service was great too. It's a cozy, clean little place. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

This is, I think, the only decent ethnic restaurant in Crestwood (I don't count Americanized Chinese and Mexican). I don't do their sushi, but their main menu is varied and consistently good quality.

1  Thank puppetsgrl
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Zen serves a wide selection of Thai & Japanese dishes at extremely reasonable prices. Casual atmosphere. All the dishes that we sampled were delicious. They also have a range of spicy to non-spicy. Everyone in the family will find something tasty to eat not matter their food preferences. Great place for vegetarians. Friendly staff. Located in a rather odd spot but certainly worth the trip.

1  Thank Tess V
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We arrived and were immediately seated. Unfortunately the air conditioning wasn't working but it was not too hot in there. I ordered the Zen roll and a spicy tuna roll my wife ordered spicy noodles with chicken. All the food was excellent the service was great and I think feeding 2 (2 rolls, a dish & the soup) 4 under $40 is great. 4th visit. Ample parking and family-friendly.

1  Thank Edward B
Reviewed 3 June 2016

I've come here a lot for dinner in the past - they've got a good variety of dishes for a pretty low price, and I always love the Thai iced tea. Today I went for lunch, and I was just as pleased. It's a slightly smaller portion (dinner is generally enough for a good meal and a container of leftovers), and also includes two small spring rolls and a small bowl of miso soup. The staff is always very friendly, and the food is fantastic.

1  Thank Alex H