All reviews friendly staff home away from home drive shower reason restaurant
Reviewed 28 February 2018

It was very nice. The only issue I had was that I only had cold water in the morning when I showered. The water did not get warm at all. Other than that, it was lovely. Especially the breakfast you made. Thank you for accommodating me. I recon it rates as one of my best breakfasts I had at a B & B.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Absolutely enjoyed my stay.
Friendly staff and all so welcoming.

Beautiful Accommodation
Truly a home away from home

Enjoyed the quietness and tranquility.

The premise had all one needed.
Centrally located and safe

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017

After 22 hours in the air and on airports we arrived at Cape Town International Airport. From there a hassle free drive to Moorreesburg and a good sleep at this establishment. Then ready for the next day.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Modern and light interior.
Nice bed.
Central location.
The cleaning lady did not know the checkout time, so started cleaning before we checked out.
The unit is perhaps a bit too small for self-catering. Also no space for a laptop.
The shower is very small.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We had a family wedding in Moorreesburg and most of the wedding party stayed over at De Stalle. My elderly mother stayed in a small but most adequately fitted room. The rooms were super clean and neat with white linen. Small kitchenette and shower. We enjoyed a barbeque the Friday night before the wedding with lovely side dishes prepared by De Stalle kitchen team. We also enjoyed a breakfast at the restaurant the Sunday after the wedding. They were accommodating, served lovely coffee and cake. If you planning to explore the Darling and Piketberg area this would be a lovely place to overnight.

Date of stay: September 2017