All reviews burger king open hours room was clean cracker barrel complimentary breakfast fresh fruit in town oatmeal would definitely stay here again the breakfast area pool and hot tub very nice stay staff was friendly off the highway great place to stay easy access up to date
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel going on a trip and coming back as a stop over. And couldn’t have been more happy. Our room 518 was great.

Spacious. Clean. Comfortable beds. Quiet. Away from elevators. Ice etc. 2 queen beds. Small bath. It did have a tiny fridge. Small desk. This isn’t a huge room. If I was staying longer I may look at a suite with 2 teens and 2 adults. It was fine for less than 10 hours.

We swam and used the workout room. The pool was clean and nice. They use chlorine. The workout room had excellent machines. Very clean.

Breakfast was fine. Your normal Hampton inn hot breakfast.

Digital keys opened all facilities.

They have second floor parking too that allows you park by Burger King and use a key and get you into the hotel. The main entrance is behind that. On the first floor.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dunia Z, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This property is all about use of space. Tight parking. Creative marketing presents a king bed and an oversized chair. The room is small. Packed with furniture, much of which is useless. It’s like a large closet with bed and a bathroom for $4,500 a month.

Great staff. Not a bad experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Dunia Z, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review about our hotel. I do apologize that our rooms are small but I can definitely mention it to corporate. We did renovate our Hotel last year and everything is new. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We were just passing through Columbia and needed a place to stay. Hotel is in a great location. Very friendly staff at check-in. Clean, comfortable room. Loved that I could pick my room prior to arrival either the Digital Key - great feature.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dunia Z, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us a perfect score! I am happy to hear that our staff was very accommodating. The Digital Key is a great feature that we have at our location, works really good. If you need anything else please call us.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a wedding and it was a great place to hang with people we don’t get to see often enough. This is a very clean comfortable hotel. The pool and hot tub are very nice and also clean. Our room was great. The morning breakfast was quite good also. I would stay at this hotel if I ever returned to this area again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about our hotel. I am deeply happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you need anything in the future please call us. Hope to see in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

WIth a mix up of dates, I found myself with a hotel room one day too early. The customer service number for the Hampton Inn/Hilton could not help me, other than cancelling the reservation and charging the full price for a room I could not use, the night I booked, but would happily use the next night. The customer service people told me that was not an option, to transfer to the next night, even though they confirmed they had availability both nights. This was not a sold out situation. After another call to the customer service number I was told I needed to call the hotel directly. The first call to customer service just said they could not do anyting but cancel the reservation and charge me. Thankfully calling the hotel directly at least got my payment transferred to the next night. Thank you Jordan.

Room tip: Don't trust the Hilton customer service number for help.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Dunia Z, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal customers like you. Did you happen to make your reservation through 3rd party? Usually with a 3rd party reservation you normally pay in-full to them and it is very hard to cancel the reservation on their end. Now I know they can cancel the reservation but it is up to them if they want to refund your money. I know it is very frustrating but I can assure that the best option is to call us directly and we can make your reservation and charge you upon check out. If you call to change or cancel the reservation we can definitely accommodate you. Even if you do call within the 48hour cancellation we normally let you cancel without charging you credit card. I am deeply happy our front desk team, Jordan was able to help you. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to give us a call.