Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70
The Tiger Hotel(Columbia)
USD 145
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 171/night.

USD 155
USD 134
Hampton.com
USD 132
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
USD 106
  • Restaurant
USD 67
USD 118
USD 114
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2017

All I can say is it was pretty dirty floors need vaccumed. Hard to get to very confusing area. Breakfast very bad apples bruised and nasty ..not what I expect from wyndham

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days Inn C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Marie! Thank you so much for your honest review. We will definitely take care of all things you have mentioned.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My wife & I checked in on Friday 11/10, checked out Sunday 11/12. We were in town for the Tennessee-Missouri football game Saturday night. We felt fortunate to find this place as most everyone we talked to said Columbia was so small that we'd probably have to stay in St. Louis or Kansas City & drive in. This hotel is 3 miles from Faurot Field/Memorial Stadium, so we were able to walk to the downtown & campus area. They serve a continental breakfast, mostly cold stuff but they had a waffle maker & microwaveable omelets. The front desk was awesome. (Our car battery was dead when we checked out Sunday morning, & the guy at the desk gave us a jump. We were able to drive down to Auto Zone a couple of blocks away & get a new battery.) There were only a couple of things that kept me from giving this place 5 stars...1) They were out of coffee in the breakfast area both mornings we were there. (Which didn't bother me as much as it did the Mrs, cause unlike her, I don't have to have my morning cup of coffee like she does. But our room had that instant coffee & a small pot. And the second thing, (which is not really on them, but they will get dinged for...2) some drunk college kid came stumbling in about 3:15 & puked all over the hallway. Had I not got up to use the bathroom, I'd have never even heard them come in. My wife slept right through it. And I never heard him throw up, but when we went to get breakfast that morning, there were 3 different vomit spots in the hallway, including right in front of our door. We informed the desk & they cleaned it up. It's not a fru-fru hotel. Basic & economical. But we gave $120 for 2 nights and the room was clean. I would stay there again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Guest_Relations_2018, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

scootervol,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! We are glad that you found the majority of your experience to be satisfactory ; though I regret to hear regarding the lack of coffee during breakfast. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will
remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Lock on door broken, paper and stickers on bath room floor. Bed looked fresh and good Mattress .. The morning breakfast was shut down at 9:00 instead of 10:00 as advertised. Attendant advised he would put out more biscuits. I looked at gravy container and it was crusty and dark brown. This is all that was offered . We were booked for 2 nights, we left after one.
A

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Guest_Relations_2018, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

F6128RXkennethb,

We are sorry to hear about your concerns. It has been our policy ever since to end our breakfast meal at 9AM, but for the good of our customers, we will be checking on possibilities in extending it longer than what we used to. We thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days Inn C, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Reviewed 9 November 2017

So glad this email came with an option to review as we were supposed to get a call from Wyndom about the stay, but of course, never did. This hotel was such a waste of money. It was filthy to the point of disgusting and unlivable. My husband went to make coffee in the pot provided in the room and the sugar and creamer was eaten by mice! The breakfast? not suitable for an animal and no coffee available either morning. We have photos of filthy furniture, blood spots on pillowcases, wire pulled out of walls and hanging and lots more. DO NOT STAY HERE. I cannot believe that Wyndom keeps this hotel under their name. I will never book another Wyndom because of this.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Guest_Relations_2018, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

roncK3055OM,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.