See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The hotel was easy to find , not very good condition of the packing , hard to get in the room and the person at the front desk forgot to give me my driver's license back, I called 2 time and they still have my drivers license. ..very disappointed with the service

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

170irenc,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. Regarding to your driver's license, please call us again so that we can remedy the issue as quickly as possible. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Strong chemical smell, bed made with only one sheet, lamp missing bulb, electrical chord taped to cover frays, radiator showing obvious signs of previous mold. Front desk the next morning was very gracious and worked with TA to get our charges cancelled. Days Inn corporate needs to take responsibility and clean this place up.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

W38NVmargarets,

Thank you for your review, your feedback and your comments regarding your stay. I am terribly sorry that you experienced a number of inconveniences regarding the working order of the electronics in your room. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Used to be a Wyndham Rewards memeber (gold level) and credit card holder until today. Stayed at a different Days Inn hotel on September 2nd. Booked two rooms yet was charged for three. Numerous phone calls and emails and still haven't received my money refunded. Supplied a screen shot of my checking account via email and fax. Filed complaints with the BBB and attorney general. When I called to close my Rewards account and credit card, they didn't even try to keep my business. Every time I stayed in a hotel since 2011, it has been with Wyndham. Had over 10,000 reward points but I don't care because I'm never staying in another Wyndham hotel again. It shouldn't take 11 days and counting to get a refund.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Steve W,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty and we are deeply saddened to hear that you are seeking out other hotels due to the lapse in service you experienced during your recent stay. You are welcome to contact us at the Hotel, should you have any other concerns about your stay. We hope that you would consider us again in the future so we may change your views about our hotel and management.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017