“This is a Prize Hotel for sure......”

Days Inn Columbia I-70
Ranked #34 of 36 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Traveling back to work, stopped in Columbia for the night. I found this Days Inn right close to the restaurants on my GPS. Well. I promise you that my stay was perfect.

BUT!

There is a Traffic Circle between you and your comfortable bed!! BE CAREFUL!

Once I and my insurance rates lived through the traffic circle, my check in was quick, my room clean and warm and quiet...

I do not think you will be disappointed staying here, I sure was not...

Room Tip: Beware Missouri Traffic, IN a Circle.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear Steve C,
Thank you so much for this review you have of our hotel. We are so glad to know that you had a great time with us and thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with clean and comfortable accommodations . We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon. Thank you so much for your business and have great day ahead.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

This hotel is extremely dated. Its dirty and it smells bad. Beds are horrible. Rooms not cleaned properly. Bathroom are terrible. Breakfast was terrible. 1 staff member was nice but held many duties. I think they need to closed it down and start over.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Dear 967kawanab,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. Your concerns regarding the level of cleanliness and outdated condition of the facility will be addressed accordingly. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

The business is below Days Inn standards. I was very disappointed. The worst part was that there was black mold between shower tiles. The grout was not attractive.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Dear Karen M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

We were traveling from Denver to the east coast and needs a place to stay overnight. We arrived late, slept there and left early the next morning. The hotel was fine for our needs.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Lisa B,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again
when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 24 November 2016

I enjoyed the Front- Desk staff very polite. I could suggest they need a few updates to the hotel but overall I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear NikkiWatson2016,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We are excited to share this wonderful review with our hardworking staff, and we thank you for
giving us this opportunity to congratulate them on a job well done. We also appreciate your suggestions for improvement and look forward to impressing you during future stays.