All reviews stayed here front desk tgi fridays cookies waffles room was clean staff was friendly biscuits gravy would stay here again rooms are large hot tub parking lot king room the breakfast area free breakfast shower head in town
Reviewed 15 October 2018

After over 800 miles on the road, we were ready for a place to spend the night and after seeing some good reviews we decided to give this place a try. The rooms were nice and spacious and clean. Our one complaint was how noisy it is. We heard doors slamming and the sounds of people walking throughout the night. Breakfast was ok and got us on the road without having to make another stop to grab something to eat.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2018

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 5 October 2018

The first night I was here was not the greatest experience. The check-in clerk was indifferent to say the least. I decided I was too tired to go out to eat, so I checked out the vending machines. As it was a Sunday night, they were out of a lot of things. I also did not see a machine selling pop and water but perhaps the other floors had one of those. The key card advertised pizza delivery to the room, but the pizza wasn't very good and I only ate the crust. For some reason, the mechanism that keeps the room doors from slamming was not working, and every time someone went in or out of their room, they slammed shut with a loud band. The fridge turned on with a very loud pop. Finally, it sounded as if the people upstairs were deliberately stomping while they walked, and they got up to use the bathroom a lot. To top everything off, I had forgotten to bring my medication and could not sleep and got sicker and sicker. In the morning I couldn't think of eating breakfast. I just wanted milk, but they did not have any in containers. I had to fill 2 coffee cups with the milk that was there for the cereal in a pitcher. I turned in my room card with a nice young woman and checked out to go sit in an urgent care facility because by now I was quite sick without my pills. The doctor there gave me enough pills to tide me over and even a sleeping pill because I literally hadn't slept. I wasn't sure what to do - I could not keep driving to visit my daughter in my shape so I needed to stay in Columbia another night, but it was only about 12:30 pm, long before check-in. I decided to go back to Country Inn and see if since I had been there the night before and I was way under the weather, if they would be kind enough to let me check in early so I could sleep. When I got to the desk, it was the same young woman who had checked me out. Her name was Angela. She was very kind and understanding and got me into a room right away. She even said to let her know if I needed any help. I was surprised to see that the room she gave me was a very nice suite. I was a little worried about the price, but Angela only charged me the price of a regular room. My experience in this room was wonderful compared to the night before. The doors and fridge were quiet, and the man upstairs walked around but didn't stomp! By the next morning I was able to get on my way again. By then Angela was gone for the day, but I will be forever grateful for her kindness.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2018

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This was our second stay here, and we were happy to be back. We stayed the day after Family Weekend at Mizzou, and checked in a little after noon. The place was clean as could be after what had to have been a busy weekend. We were greeted in a very friendly manner, and our room was quite comfortable. The pool and hot tub area was immaculate. My only complaint was that the WiFi would not work on my phone or Kindle Fire, even though it showed it was connected. The person at the front desk quickly dismissed our question regarding the issue with an, "I know nothing about that" remark. (Not the same person who greeted us.) All in all, we'd come back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple