All reviews front desk choice hotels room was clean waffles check in was quick the breakfast area great room two queen beds would stay here again night's sleep shower curtain free breakfast a great place to stay nice breakfast hot breakfast staff was friendly next morning
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Overall, a pleasant stay at this hotel. My only comment is that the coffee in the breakfast bar tastes like instant coffee. If you are a fan of instant coffee, you will love it. But, I still give the hotel 5 out of 5 stars for cleanliness and friendliness.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Our son had a public speaking contest the next day and we got to Columbia later in the evening. It has been awhile since I lived in Columbia and the town and roads have changed. When we checked in I asked directions for how to get to a location. The front desk worker gave such clear and easy for me to follow that we made it there quickly. (I get turned around pretty easy, but not with her directions!) This was our second time staying at this hotel in just a few months. The first time was great and so we stayed again. I really liked the magnified mirrors in the bathroom. The beds and pillows were so comfy. I slept on the hide-a-bed and it was really comfy. The breakfast was great. So much to choose from. Our son had a waffle of course, my husband had the hot eggs, my daughter had a hard boiled egg. Me, I was happy to have skim milk. A lot of places don't have skim milk, bu that's what I like when drinking milk. We will be back there again.

Room tip: We had a suite and it was kind of around the corner from the elevator. It was really nice.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Great accommodations!

Like most Choice Hotels this room had the BEST pillows! I really want to buy one! To top that off, typical of Choice Hotels, this room had a perfectly comfortable bed with a pillow top.

The room is everything that great Comfort Suites have: spacious, well appointed rooms, sitting areas, bathrooms... and so much more!

Your hotel has great amenities. We were just here for a quick stop, sleep & back on the road. Still we noticed how nice your hotel is.

Thank you!

Paul & Viki Smithburg☺️

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018

check in was late and the person at the desk was so nice to us, could tell we were tired and she made every effort to make it quick and easy, we came back for a snack and asked about a late night delivery service she had the menu and said enjoy, great service

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank peterC513QT
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We stayed only one night on business and had all the comforts of home; clean accomodations, soft water, good lighting, good fitness room, and an adequate breakfast. The staff were friendly and efficient.

Trip type: Travelled on business