USD 144
USD 134
Hampton.com
USD 112
USD 96
Candlewood Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 119
USD 173
USD 165
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelsroom was cleansitting areawafflesin townhandicapped roomthe breakfast areatwo queen bedsgreat roomwould stay here againhome away from homefree breakfastnice breakfasthot breakfastnext morningstaff was friendly
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Overall, a pleasant stay at this hotel. My only comment is that the coffee in the breakfast bar tastes like instant coffee. If you are a fan of instant coffee, you will love it. But, I still give the hotel 5 out of 5 stars for cleanliness and friendliness.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Our son had a public speaking contest the next day and we got to Columbia later in the evening. It has been awhile since I lived in Columbia and the town and roads have changed. When we checked in I asked directions for how to get to a location. The front desk worker gave such clear and easy for me to follow that we made it there quickly. (I get turned around pretty easy, but not with her directions!) This was our second time staying at this hotel in just a few months. The first time was great and so we stayed again. I really liked the magnified mirrors in the bathroom. The beds and pillows were so comfy. I slept on the hide-a-bed and it was really comfy. The breakfast was great. So much to choose from. Our son had a waffle of course, my husband had the hot eggs, my daughter had a hard boiled egg. Me, I was happy to have skim milk. A lot of places don't have skim milk, bu that's what I like when drinking milk. We will be back there again.

Room Tip: We had a suite and it was kind of around the corner from the elevator. It was really nice.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Great accommodations!

Like most Choice Hotels this room had the BEST pillows! I really want to buy one! To top that off, typical of Choice Hotels, this room had a perfectly comfortable bed with a pillow top.

The room is everything that great Comfort Suites have: spacious, well appointed rooms, sitting areas, bathrooms... and so much more!

Your hotel has great amenities. We were just here for a quick stop, sleep & back on the road. Still we noticed how nice your hotel is.

Thank you!

Paul & Viki Smithburg☺️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018

check in was late and the person at the desk was so nice to us, could tell we were tired and she made every effort to make it quick and easy, we came back for a snack and asked about a late night delivery service she had the menu and said enjoy, great service

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank peterC513QT
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We stayed only one night on business and had all the comforts of home; clean accomodations, soft water, good lighting, good fitness room, and an adequate breakfast. The staff were friendly and efficient.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business