“Awesome”
Review of White Castle

White Castle
Ranked #88 of 416 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great burgers that are reasonably priced. The building was clean and the smell of sauteed onions filled the air. Crew was clean cut and verry attentive. just all around a good place to get some of those little delicious burgers.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I have never been to a White Castle before. We wanted someplace quick off I-70. This was great!! The sliders and French fries were delicious!! We will stop again as we travel this road!!!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

After many visits to Columbia, I was unaware there is a White Castle there. One thing great about White Castles is that, with rare exceptions, you know exactly what you're getting. This location met all my expectations - and the service was even more pleasant than the usual. So if you have the craving and you're in Columbia, you know the cure is there - good location just north of I70 to the east of 63, easy to get to (unlike some other spots in the area there).

Reviewed 27 January 2018

This restaurant was located close to our Motel 6, nice and convenient to I-70 & 63. We went in later in the evening and there weren't any other customers ahead of us. Service was fast and the staff was very friendly. The burgers were average. I don't think I'd go back again, due to the fact that there are bigger and better burgers elsewhere.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Love coming here whenever i get the chance. We don't have them here in KC but had them in the STL area where I'm from so i get bad cravings. This location is Delicious like the rest and staff are pleasant. Area is clean. I like em cheese, no onion, extra pickle. lol