I'm shocked this place hasn't been closed by the health department. Tables sticky, floors ground in filth, food under around every single table, bathrooms foul and smelled of raw sewage. We were here at dinner and no fresh food was brought out the entire time we were there. Food on bar was crusty and gross or super watered down. I can only believe that food had sat in bar since lunch. No service at all. And, then they have the gal to charge $12.00 per person for the exact meal you get at lunch for $9.00. Please close this place so that the building can be demolished and something decent can be built there.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.