“Disgusting ”

Teppanyaki Grill
Ranked #313 of 414 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I'm shocked this place hasn't been closed by the health department. Tables sticky, floors ground in filth, food under around every single table, bathrooms foul and smelled of raw sewage. We were here at dinner and no fresh food was brought out the entire time we were there. Food on bar was crusty and gross or super watered down. I can only believe that food had sat in bar since lunch. No service at all. And, then they have the gal to charge $12.00 per person for the exact meal you get at lunch for $9.00. Please close this place so that the building can be demolished and something decent can be built there.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Most of the trays were almost empty at 6 pm. The sashimi was warm and stuck to the serving plate. Who ever heard of mushroom stuffed with soggy sweet cream cheese? Green beans cold, dried out and leather tough, also the same for the chicken-on-a-stick. I was afraid to touch the mussels and octopus, which used to be favorites...

Reviewed 3 December 2017

The atmosphere was kind of creepy, and the food was honestly the most awful restaurant food I have ever eaten. We will be sure to never dine here again. $12 for an all-you-can eat buffet that you don't want to eat is definitely not worth your money.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Food was ok but not great. We ate at 11:30 and the food was not hot. Restaurant looked clean but we had a little four legged insect at our table with us - he didn’t eat much! Bathrooms were clean. Service was good for a self service restaurant.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I have never seen a more disgusting buffet than this one. As other reviewers mentioned the food was not safe to eat. The temps were no where near what they should be. VERY DANGEROUS. I tried bite size portions of different things and to say they tasted awful is an understatement. Pizza was as hard as a brick so I didn't get to try it. The same 3 pieces were still sitting there 2 hours later when we left. It makes me wonder who is running the place. Will NEVER go back there or recommend it to anyone. This was my first time there.