All reviews the indoor outdoor pool lodge theme log cabin feel hunting lodge car show hot tub yogurt biscuits and gravy the entire staff meeting room free breakfast staff was very friendly exercise room front desk staff long drive room was large mu campus
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just visited stony Creek Hotel last weekend and we were very pleasantly surprised with the quality, cleanliness and friendliness of the hotel And hotel staff. The only suggestion I have is that they put grab bars in the showers. Otherwise it is a first class operation with free breakfast as the cherry on top of the cake!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Julia D, Regional Operations Coordinator at Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear mdbtraveler,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our valued guests about our amazing brand and wonderful staff! We definitely have rooms with accessible bathrooms to accommodate our guests that would like grab bars in the shower if that is ever a preference. We thank you again for being our guest and hope to have the opportunity to better serve you again in the near future!

Warmest wishes,

Julia D.
Regional Operations Coordinator

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed as a quick overnight at this property. Room, lobby and other areas were all very clean. Room rate was very reasonable for a Stoney Creek property. Would stay there again if traveling to Columbia, Mo.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Lyndon H, Guest Relations at Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Hi Mark, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a quick review. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again the next time you're traveling to Columbia. Wishing you safe travels on your journeys ahead.

All the best,

-Lyndon

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our baseball team has stayed here for the past 3 years and always loved it. This year when we arrived we had been assigned some incorrect room types. When we asked about this the manager on duty got very defensive. I had called 2 hours earlier to verify things and suddenly nobody had spoken to me. They insisted that they were the only ones who answered the phone and they had not spoken to me. I showed them my call log on my phone and they had no response. Then suddenly it was all the housing companies fault that books for our baseball trips. Now we have confirmation from them in an email that is accurate but the manager would not show us the "incorrect" reservation she claimed to receive. She said she remembered booking those in the system herself (months ago) but not our phone call. She was condescending and somewhat rude. She could "fix" 2 of our 3 miss booked rooms. Of course she said she was doing us a favor as those rooms were more expensive because they had dishes in the cabinet. We settled finally for a "more expensive" room with one bed and a pull out couch instead of 2 beds and no closet. The rest of our stay was good as always and the other staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 2boysmomcjjc
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I always stay here because I like the location close to Mizzou. The staff is friendly but a little slow at check in. I like the rooms toward the back of the building because they are very quiet. My rooms have always been clean, lots of pillows and a comfortable bed. The bathroom is a little small but manageable and there isn't much of a closet area to hang clothes!! The 2 bed Queen Room is good for 2 people but I would hesitate adding anymore. The property offers a pool. Free breakfast in the morning but nothing special, I stick to yogurt and coffee...Beware coffee is super strong!!! This is a good place above average but not the Ritz!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I chose this hotel because of location (it was half way to our driving destination) as well as it being a unique stop for my little ones. They enjoyed the "country" decor. It offered a bunk bed room, which enticed us to stay as well. It was a bit more than what we normally spend, but decided to splurge. The kids, as expected, loved the room. It was very spacious and they loved the bunk bed and decor. It also included a fridge and microwave, which is always helpful for a family. We also chose this due to the pool. The kids loved the inside/outside pool and was a very pretty space. I was disappointed, however, in the hot tub, which I was looking forward to. The rules stated no children under 14 but it was so crowded with children that I could not relax. It was also just lukewarm.
The breakfast was really nice, though, and included something for everyone. It was overall a decent stay for our family.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family