All reviews front desk nice hotel in town business trip off the highway hotel staff staff was friendly excellent stay would definitely stay here again bed was very comfortable parking lot tesla lobby inns pillows elevator exit
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Steven Thomas the PM bartender was a great man and the best bartender in the world. He deserves a raise!! He served the best bloody Mary’s, margaritas, Bahamas mamas, and blueberry pomegranate moitos, if you want a drink Steve will hook you up!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Scott D, Manager at Holiday Inn Columbia East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

While visiting this great hotel on business, I was fortunate to visit the hotel bar with Steven Thomas pouring wonderful libations. If you're travelling through, make sure you stop by for a friendly drink or two.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We were very blessed with our stay and treated like friends immediately.
A very generous Staff indeed. Thanks Steven n Megan you Roc!!
Do yourself a favor and stay here when in Columbia. They do Excel

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Lionsword,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm glad we were able to excel in service for you! See you next time.

-Scott

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Nathan Ferguson Guest Services representative at this hotel did an extremely good job greeting and finding out how we were doing while we stayed here kudos to Nathan Ferguson
Breakfasts we're good, and an overabundance of food and hospitality.
The motel was easy to find on MapQuest and easily located off of the I-70 off-ramp

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the wonderful review! I have passed the kudos on to Nate and he is appreciative of that.

Thanks!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Nathan was a great help when I stayed at Holiday inn columbia mo. He made sure that I had everything I needed. The hotel was nice and clean and had a pool and Jacuzzi. And the end of my stay Nathan helped me with my luggage. I recommend staying here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Scott D, Manager at Holiday Inn Columbia East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Shamisemcclain,

Thank you for the wonderful review! Glad you enjoyed our pool, and happy to see our staff going the extra mile in taking care of our guests!

Thanks!