All reviews marriott app typical marriott room was clean restaurant options cracker barrel waffles a long road trip booked this hotel decent breakfast front desk person rooms are nice excellent stay pool and hot tub fitness center staff was friendly interstate properties
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Stayed here one night and had a good all around experience. Location is convenient to highways. Check in was quick and efficient; staff were friendly. My room was typical Fairfield - nothing special, but clean, comfortable and quiet. No complaints.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Cassie1115, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Greetings dwg51357!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Happy Guests are what we love! If there is anything in the future that we can do to make your stay more pleasant, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you again for choosing Fairfield Inn and Suites-Columbia! We look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Hotel is conveniently located near a highway but it was not noisy. Since we planned not to be in room very much, my wife and I chose a single queen bed room with no kitchenette or separate sitting area. Everything was in good shape and very clean. Bathroom was a comfortable size and easy to move around in. (Could have used another clothes hook.) Bed was comfortable. A breakfast was provided and it was the standard fare (eggs, sausage, waffles, oatmeal, fruit, etc.) It was well stocked.

When being assigned a room, we were told of a couple of rooms and one was near the elevator on the second floor. We took that one, however, upon reflection, would suggest not taking a room next to the elevator. It was not overly loud but definitely could be heard.

Room tip: Away from elevator
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cassie1115, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Greetings Missouri_Guy70,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at the Fairfield Inn Columbia! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay while you were here and I am glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Just to let you know we will be undergoing room and bathroom renovations with in the next few months here and your suggestion in regards to the clothes hook will be passed along without hesitation.

We will defiantly get you into a room away from the elevator next time you are here with us. Just alert the front desk upon check in or when you are booking your reservation.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I stayed here because the price was very reasonable and I was billing back to a client. The location was also exactly what I was looking for. I am a platinum Marriott member and stay in hotels over 100 times a year, so I have seen my fair share. My room in this one was a bit on the tattered side. The room was clean and well appointed but the couch had rips and a hole in it and the sitting bench was all marked up with something (not sure what). Generally not what I expect from Marriott. The breakfast was also very mediocre, the eggs were not the best quality. Other than that, the service team was friendly and the fitness room had what I needed (free weights).

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Most Fairfield's are the same; once they get some age on them the rooms begin to fall apart. It wasn't bad but the towels are low-budget and the carpet needs replacing. If you are mildly picky about your hotels, then I'd suggest staying at the SpringHill across the street.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Cassie1115, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Aaron G,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites-Columbia.
As we pride ourselves on making sure that each of our valued guest-especially you-have a memorable stay with us, we regret to hear that we have fallen short during your stay. I am pleased to announce that we will be starting our room renovations at the end of next month to make sure that each of our rooms give you that warm welcoming feeling that you are looking for. With that being said we hope that when we complete these renovations you will come back and let us show you that we can make this right.

Again, thank you for taking the time to let me know how your stay was here with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

GOod location, clean hotel, very accessible for walking to local restaurants and bars. Provided an adequate buffet breakfast. Rooms were decent and spacious. good sized parking lot as well. Thanks for a good stay

Date of stay: September 2017