“Local Favorite”

Pizza Glen
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

The family really loves this spot in town! I have never been disappointed with service or servers. The salad is amazing with the ranch dressing and large enough to either split with someone or take home. The pizza is delicious and because it's SO good we never have any when we leave.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Just celebrated 30 years of business and has not changed much over that time. Just a great little pizza place that everyone enjoys. Definitely a local hang out, but their dinner specials of small pizzas and salads are great and so are their sandwiches.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

I have a friend that has gone years to Pizza Glem always telling me how wonderful the pizza was there. While passing through Clinton, I decided that I had to give the place a try. We were really dissapointed. After being told that all ingredients were fresh, we ordered a ham and mushroom pizza. We immediatelyt noticed that they used canned mushrooms instead of fresh. We ordered thin crust pizza but it what they consider 'thin' here is what we consider to be thick crusted. The accompaning salad bar was very simple and the place does not serve alcohol. Service was OK. Actually think that pizza from most chain restaurants is better. At least you can normally get fresh mushrooms on your pizza, a more diversified salad bar and a cold brew to accompany your meal. Bye bye Pizza Glen.

1  Thank NatchezBlues
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Pizza Glen in Clinton, MO is a hidden gem. Just south of the intersection of MO highways 13 and 7, this small pizza joint quietly cranks out pizzas you will drive for an hour to get. Blasting through today on my way to a STEM weekend at camp, I picked up this small pie of Canadian Bacon and Italian Sausage and it was so good! They don't take plastic so come with cash or for those still lugging a checkbook, they still take those too. I have them on speed dial and have it down to a science where to call from so the pizza is ready when I arrive! As the words from a great Toby Keith song go... Gotta getcha some, gotta getcha some!!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Excellent pizza and salads. They keep quite busy but service is good. You can choose about any combination of toppings. Very tasty.

Been to Pizza Glen? Share your experiences!