“There is nothing special here”
Review of Pizza Glen

Pizza Glen
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 December 2016

I have a friend that has gone years to Pizza Glem always telling me how wonderful the pizza was there. While passing through Clinton, I decided that I had to give the place a try. We were really dissapointed. After being told that all ingredients were fresh, we ordered a ham and mushroom pizza. We immediatelyt noticed that they used canned mushrooms instead of fresh. We ordered thin crust pizza but it what they consider 'thin' here is what we consider to be thick crusted. The accompaning salad bar was very simple and the place does not serve alcohol. Service was OK. Actually think that pizza from most chain restaurants is better. At least you can normally get fresh mushrooms on your pizza, a more diversified salad bar and a cold brew to accompany your meal. Bye bye Pizza Glen.

1  Thank NatchezBlues

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Pizza Glen in Clinton, MO is a hidden gem. Just south of the intersection of MO highways 13 and 7, this small pizza joint quietly cranks out pizzas you will drive for an hour to get. Blasting through today on my way to a STEM weekend at camp, I picked up this small pie of Canadian Bacon and Italian Sausage and it was so good! They don't take plastic so come with cash or for those still lugging a checkbook, they still take those too. I have them on speed dial and have it down to a science where to call from so the pizza is ready when I arrive! As the words from a great Toby Keith song go... Gotta getcha some, gotta getcha some!!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Excellent pizza and salads. They keep quite busy but service is good. You can choose about any combination of toppings. Very tasty.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Locals know and many travelers too, that Pizza Glen is the best. Their salad is famous and known for simply consisting of lettuce, tons of mozzarella cheese, bacon bits and pepperoni. Yet when you try to recreate at home, it just isn't the same! Good sandwiches and pizza too. Kids who have grown up in Clinton and moved away will come home for a meal and post it on Facebook. It's that good!

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Good pizza place. Salad is very basic and we prefer a pizza for the group rather than a personal pizza. The service has always been very friendly and quick.