“Clean and Neat Hotel with Beautiful Surroundings” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield

Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Chesterfield
Seoul, South Korea
“Clean and Neat Hotel with Beautiful Surroundings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

I stayed around two weeks as soon as I arrived in the U.S. until I found my apartment. I found that my decision was perfect.
All the staff were very kind. Whatever I asked, it was dealt with in a courteous manner in a very short time. The hotel provided free wifi, of which speed is fast enough to support Skype video call. Also, the hotel provided free coffee all day long. Amenities were satisfactory, and the room was clean. I was surprised with Herman Miller chair which I never expected from a hotel with such a reasonable room rate.
It is located in Chesterfield which is 20 minutes away from Wash U, and 30 minutes away from downtown. Also, the hotel is surrounded by great environment. Considering the great accessibility and the beautiful surroundings, I would recommend this hotel rather than popular hotels in Clayton area.
Overall, it is an awesome hotel with good price!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 23 March 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel frmo your recent stay with us. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. We do have many shopping attractions and many, many restaurants around the hotel. It is correct that our breakfast is not a free continental. However, other than the $9.95 charge for our made to order breakfast, we offer many rate plans that include breakfast with your stay. Either way, you can get a great made to order omlet or fresh french toast if you would like. Many options to choose from that makes it that much better than your basic breakfast.

Once again, thank you so much for your time. If there is anything else you would like to mention from your stay or anything I can do for you in the future, please email me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

The room and facilities were very clean. Staff was always friendly. Was in convenient location to chesterfield mall and places to eat. Was very pleased with my stay there. Just fyi. no continental breakfast, but did have breakfast buffet for 9.95 offering lots of breakfast choices.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to Trip Advisor to review our hotel from your most recent stay with us. We thank you so much for the kind comments about the hotel from the cleanliness to the location to all the shopping and restaurants around us. Our breakfast has many options compared to that of a basic continental breakfast, including made to order omelets.

We do hope we see you again in the near future. I thank you so much for your time and hope you have a great day today!
chicago
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

While this HGI had all of the usual amenities, the food was awful. My husband ate at an in-house catered event and contracted food poisoning probably from potato salad and was sick for five days. Beside the food poisoning, the food was of poor quality to include the hotel's restaurant. The staff was not overly concerned about my husbands condition. The rest of the hotel is what you would expect. This hotel is a poor choice for any type of business meetings. I am glad I did not eat the potato salad.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 22 January 2012
Thank you for coming to Trip Advisor and reviewing our hotel from your recent event with us. I want to sincerely apologize for the situation you mentioned regarding the catered food. I would like to look into this situation a little further. Could you possibly email me at Travis.Young@hilton.com so we can track this down? I am so sorry and this will get brought up to our kitchen immediately to see what happened. Did anyone else in the group get sick or say anything to you? Was anything mentioned to the staff the day of the event or afterwards? This is the first I am hearing of this and want to get this corrected.

I am concerned with this issue and show that this was a random one time incident. Please accept my deepest apologies and I look forward to talking to you further about this.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

We were greeted warmly by the staff with hot drinks and cookies. The room was clean and neat and the shower head was great to relax. Our only complaint was that the adjustable firmness bed had one side that was broken.

• Stayed January 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 2 January 2012
Thank you for taking time time to come to TripAdvisor to review our property from your recent stay. I am glad that the majority of your experience with us met your standards of Hilton. I apologize for the issue that you had with the bed. Would it be possible to contact me, via email to let me know what room you were in so we can make sure this problem has been handled properly? My email is Travis.Young@hilton.com.

We are very grateful for your assistance with making our hotel more accommodating. Thank very much for your time and I hope you have a great day today!
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

I travel constantly and always appreciate a clean room and quick service with a smile. The staff at this hotel was very friendly, good size room with excellent food.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
travisyoung, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, 6 January 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor and review our hotel frmo a recent stay of yours. Every review we receive we do take seriously to make sure our guests are receiving the proper service they deserve. Thank you so much for the kind comments about our hotel and staff. We do work very hard to make sure our guests get the proper service they have come to expect from Hilton. I am glad we could meet that during your stay with us.

If there is anything else you would like to mention from your stay or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Travis.Young@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and I hope we see you again soon!