“Great place for some seafood”
Review of Yellowstone Cafe

Yellowstone Cafe
Ranked #32 of 213 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Walleye special always good..good value specials on certain days.service quick and friendly.can look for coupons which help

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love Walleye so I am pretty single minded about my orders. The quality is there. Portions are good. Their potato soup is wonderful! The only thing that keeps me from going more often is a lack of variety and the mid-range cost which is not great for Seniors. The ambience is fun - the outdoors is indoors. A good bar and attentive service.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We really don't need a menu when we go to the Yellowstone, we love the Walleye filets so much.

Last night (Saturday 1/21/17) I splurged and ordered the Walleye Dinner (too much food) and was offered the Seafood Gumbo.

I have eaten Cajun Gumbo all across the nation including 6 or 7 places in New Orleans.

The Yellowstone served it's version, piping hot, and with fresh not overcooked veggies as well as a reasonable amount of seafood. With the added spice kick, Yellowstone puts in it's broth, the Gumbo is among the best I have eaten anywhere.

When we pulled up to the restaurant it was mobbed, my wife went in and finding a table went back outside and waved me in.

In a fully packed (Yellowstone is not a secret) dining room and bar, we were served immediately, the waiter was super attentive and the entire evening was a successful dining experience.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Having dinner at Yellowstone is like having dinner with family. The staff is welcoming and the food is reliably good. They are known for their walleye, but their burgers are excellent as well. It is the kind of spot you can drop into three nights a week and not get burned out. Highly recommend this spot!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

I would highly recommend this restaurant. The atmosphere is friendly. We tried going there when they had a benefit for a local police officer who had been gravely injured. It was so busy that we didn't want to wait, but returned later. We were so glad that we did.

My husband had their frog legs. There aren't many places around that serve them. He said they were delicious. I had a salmon dish that was excellent. The sea food was so good, better than places that specialize in it.