Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 173
USD 147
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

USD 127
USD 117
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 166
USD 87
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 100/night.

All reviewsseparate bedroomfull kitchenbit datedst louisyogurtsausagehappy hourkitchenetteymcadishwasheraccommodationsroomytreadmillhighwayoutletsmall
Reviewed 2 April 2018

One of the few hotels that have smoking rooms but you cannot tell it is one. Very nice and nice area of St. Louis very nice staff that were helpful with parking and food that would deliver right to the room

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Angela R, Manager at Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Jerry E,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Chesterfield. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. Our front desk staff really enjoys any opportunity to assist our guests during their visit to Chesterfield.

I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were in town for three nights for a funeral.
On the positive side, the staff was very polite & friendly. Unfortunately that's where the good things end.
The facility is in serious need for renovating. The carpets are stained and loose. The furniture is stained and worn (chairs wobble, cushions marked & stained; tables scratched & stained), shower surround is cracked.
Although the staff is nice - they are not too sharp. We found that someone's food (a salad) had been left in our refrigerator. Our room was not cleaned after the first night. We mentioned it at the desk on the second day (we did not make a big deal about it, but said that we wanted it cleaned as we were now out of towels).
The room had (mostly) been cleaned, and we did get towels..... However, the trash can had not been emptied (it was overflowing - so, I don't understand how they could have missed it).
We come to St Louis often - but will not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Phil1ip,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Chesterfield! I am very sorry for the problems with cleanliness and condition you encountered. I can assure you that we are working diligently to fix these issues. We are currently in the middle of a deep clean project, and every room in the hotel should be completed by the end of April. The housekeeping staff is being re-trained to ensure all rooms are properly cleaned daily. We also will be starting a complete remodel of the hotel this summer which will replace all furniture and carpets in the suites.

Again, I am very sorry for your experience and would very much appreciate the opportunity to speak to you directly regarding your experience. Please feel free to contact me directly at (636) 530-0305.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Normally, I wait to check out before composing a review; however, now that I’m here for my 4th final night I feel comfortable in making this review. I stayed here 3-4 years ago and don’t recall this level of service and run-down room quality. When I checked in, while it can be somewhat redundant and ‘old hat’ I was not welcomed as a frequent guest (diamond); then I had to ask for my complementary water bottles! Bad start, should have left. Due to my extensive stay, I requested the front desk staff to not clean my room following the first night. By the second full day, I was hopeful my room would be cleaned (left the room at 9am; returned at 2pm), only to sadly discover it had not upon my afternoon return. Called the front desk, only to be told they are headed your way - HONK, too late. After being out all day, the last thing I wanted to do was to leave the room again. No offer of apology. Reluctantly, I took my trash out and had to call for supplies (at this point, I ran out of shampoo and enough towels). The next morning I called to ask that my room receive priority, because by the 3rd night I had taken out my own trash twice.
Now the room quality - I agree with past reviews, the rooms are worn and weathered: furniture falling apart, dust bunnies behind the dresser, dust stuck on the walls from the exhaust registers in both rooms; outdated lamps that when you turn them off, the power to your plugged in devices also cuts out; poor internet (I’ve had to re-enter my room number over 10 times in one day for the wifi), furniture that looks and feels like they were on their last leg 3+ years ago...Need I go on? Nope, I’m outta here tomorrow! The only reason why I’m not giving a ONE star is for the positive customer service each morning the gentleman who works the breakfast each morning since Sunday. His true love for his job is infectious and the only reason why I’m rating this hotel 2 stars (and not one star). I’ve attached pictures that don’t due justice for the amount of dust located behind the nightstand and dust bunnies on the walls in the bedroom...just gross.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Eunice A, Director of Operations at Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

First we would like to say thank you for visiting our property, and secondly thank you for your Diamond status! Your business and most importantly your opinion matters to us. We do apologize about the unsatisfactory service you received during your stay. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and we do understand the current conditions of the hotel, and we are excited to announce that we will be undergoing a full renovation this year! Please call the hotel directly to book your next stay and receive some additional benefits and discounts. We thank you once again for your loyalty as a Hilton honors member, and we sincerely appreciate all your feedback.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Wonderful stay with the wife as a getaway. The staff was amazing and the rooms were like home. Close to lots of shopping so the wife was in heaven. The breakfast was good and had a great selection of food. I would recommend staying here anytime. It can accommodate any type of travel you may be doing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear edevans62,

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your recent visit to Chesterfield. I am so pleased to see that you were happy with your experience. Our staff will be delighted to hear your comments about your stay.

I hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

A place that probably needed a rehab several years ago. It is way beyond what one expect of a Hilton property. The carpet was worn and had holes in it. The chairs and tables were literally falling apart. There were pieces missing from the lamp over the sink. The breakfast area was disgusting. The seats of the chairs were so stained we were reluctant to sit down.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear dljunk,

Thank you for staying here at our property. We apologize for your experience and are actively working to correct the problems you described. We welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.