All reviews precious moments front desk indoor pool nice hotel recommend this hotel gift shop room was clean great pool mini fridge and microwave nice breakfast places to eat nearby hotel is located car show lobby area bit dated priced hotels free breakfast is
Reviewed 17 October 2017

It was my first time at the Quality Inn & Suites. You walk in to the spacious lobby with it's spiral staircase. Next to the lobby, the hotel has one of the nicest indoor swimming pools I have ever seen in a hotel. The lobby also hosts a cool shop that offers snack and microwavable meals. Their workout room offer plenty of options as does their complimentary breakfast.

The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom provides all the essentials. The hotel is located in a safe and quiet area. But the surrounding area does offer shops and places to eat just a short drive away. When in Carthage, MO., you have to stay at the Quality Inn & Suites. You'll be glad you did.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I enjoyed my stay here at the Quality Inn, It had a unique decor in the lobby that was pretty cool, on top of that, the staff was great. The hotel rooms are nice, and updated with modern furniture and TVs and they are clean and spacious. I enjoyed that there was a walmart nearby so you can go pick something up at any hour if you need to. And the city of Joplin is nearby and there is a mall among other things to do there.

Great stay!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I was so confused when I started reading the reviews as we had stayed here before when it was a Best Western. It is now a Quality Inn by Choice Hotels. We had a room towards the end of a very long and dark hallway. I think they could benefit from some better lighting in the hallways and outside of the dining area. The free breakfast is located on the second floor. It was a decent breakfast, typical of a complimentary breakfast. Not much seating inside the dining area which was spacious enough to accommodate a few more tables, I think. The remainder of the seating was in the dimly lit area outside of the main dining room. Nicely located in Carthage right off the highway with gas and fast food nearby, and a Walmart down the street. We arrived early before the official check-in time and the woman who greeted us informed us that we were too early but she would check and see if our room was available, which it was not. I was not impressed with her customer service skills and wondered if the change in ownership decreased the service but when we came back to check-in we were greeted by a young woman (I wish I would have got her name) who was incredibly polite, friendly, and efficient. We have never stayed in a Quality Inn before and we liked it enough that we booked another Quality Inn on our roadtrip. The room was nice, the bed comfortable, and we would likely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

5 star service provided by the Quality Inn & Suites in Carthage MO. The management and staff were very friendly and professional. I will definitely refer friends and associates to this property. Great location to boot!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The local brochure describes the facility as "luxurious". Perhaps is was in the 60's but it's far from that now. It's fine for the price charged though, and they do allow pets for a fee, which is a big plus! The grounds are nice.
The exterior key-card entrance lock gave us a hard time consistently; very frustrating.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple