Neumeyer's Bed and Breakfast
USD 133*
Hotels.com
USD 123*
USD 111*
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau Near the Medical Center(Cape Girardeau)(Great Value!)
USD 79*
USD 120*
USD 89*
Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau West(Cape Girardeau)(Great Value!)
USD 78*
Drury Inn & Suites Cape Girardeau(Cape Girardeau)
USD 108*
Hotels.com
USD 70*
USD 67*
Super 8 Cape Girardeau(Cape Girardeau)
USD 62*
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciouslovely homestayed herenext morningone nightterriantiquingcampuscape
Reviewed 22 May 2016

My husband and I stopped here on our way to Alabama for our own self-style history tour and this was the perfect place for our first stop. The hosts, Tom Neumeyer and his wife, were great and knew everything about Cape Girardeau. Breakfast was perfect with good coffee, which is a rarity. Then when we set off, they gave us plenty of information on what to see in downtown Cape before we left.
The house is also beautifully decorated and functional. Many places have so much stuff there's no room for your stuff, but this is not the case here.
Finally, the price is exceptionally reasonable. If we ever get near Cape Girardeau, this is where we'll stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WriterDianna
Reviewed 7 April 2016

I'm from the Netherlands (Europe).I visited my son who is studying at the University. I was there alone. I had a wonderful room. It was quiet and I had a great bed! The breakfast was very complete and my son was allowed to have breakfast with me. Wonderful people, great ambiance and a very good breakfast. Thanks!!!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank moniquegroenen1
Reviewed 14 March 2016

My husband and I visited Cape Girardeau for the first time this past weekend. We fell in love with the 1905 craftsman-style house upon arrival. The hosts were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating; breakfasts were homemade, delicious and filling. We only needed to eat a light lunch later in the afternoon. The cost per night was EXTREMELY reasonable, well worth the money. While we stayed here as a couple, the B&B is also very family-friendly and has a suite available for a larger group. The B&B is conveniently located blocks from the historic downtown district, which we also loved. We had an amazing time and plan to return here either alone or with the kids!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KTMCG
Reviewed 21 December 2015

My husband and I were in Cape Girardeau to attend a concert and booked a room at Neumeyer's Bed and Breakfast based on TripAdvisor reviews. It was everything promised and more. This isn't one of those fancy B&B's in a large Victorian mansion but rather a charming bungalow. We had the suite which was terrific - very roomy and comfortable. Location is great - easy walking distance to the historic downtown with lots of shops and restaurants. Best part of the whole package is the hosts. We apologize, Tom, for keeping you talking almost 2 hours over breakfast - you're just too interesting and too knowledgeable about the area. We'll be back in Cape G and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The suite is great. With 2 separate rooms, one guest can watch TV, etc. while the other sleeps
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Tom & Terri were very warm & welcoming. Their home is charming and very comfortable.
Location was great within walking distance from downtown with shops & restaurants.

Tom is a local and has co-authored book on the history of CG, good insight to the history and current events.

Room Tip: only 2 rooms
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple