See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2014

Neumeyer's Bed and Breakfast is the best I've experienced in Missouri. Tom and Terri's hospitality is superb and there's an instant feeling of "being home" without any of the work. Breakfasts were divine. This combined with the knowledge Tom has of the area and his ability to make guests feel comfortable can't be beat. I recommend highly.

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank KarenSLMO
Reviewed 7 October 2014

This was my first experience with a B&B and I can only say I hope they're all like this. Terri and Tom have a knack for making you feel welcome and right at home. The full breakfasts were really good - fresh food from local producers - and their knowledge of the area was very helpful and interesting. Cape Girardeau's a great place to visit - fun and alive - and I would highly recommend staying with the Neumeyer's while you're there. Good people.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

Tom and Terri Neumeyer made my mother, sister and I feel very welcome in their lovely home, shared their extensive knowledge of the area and provided hearty breakfasts to sustain us as we embarked on our exploration of Cape Girardeau. We look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 22 September 2014 via mobile

This was our third visit and as always we enjoyed it and would recommend it to our friends and family. The Neumeyer's always make us feel special and cater to our needs. The breakfast is especially something to look forward to. We love that they are located within walking distance of the downtown river restaurants and shopping area.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Our daughter is at the Semo university so we needed a place close so we could catch up with her. The Neumeyer's B & B was excellent. It is in a great location in the historical downtown area. It was clean and comfortable while being in a quiet street. The hosts Tom and Terri were fabulous, nothing was a problem and the breakfast was fantastic. They had a wealth of knowledge of the area. Overall this is a great place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2014