“Dirty”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #16 of 59 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Red Lobster is known as the foremost expert in fresh seafood. Our commitment to serving quality seafood starts long before you sit down at our restaurant. Fresh Fish, Live Lobster.
Reviewed 30 October 2017

My spouse and I visited this establishment while we were in St Louis for a family get together. First thing I noticed was how dirty the floor was. There was a dustpan and broom in the corner by the bar and the floor throughout the restaurant was just full of litter. Usually staff will try to keep the floors somewhat clean, but this place was just dirty. When we were shown to our table there was no salt shaker on the table and the pepper shaker was empty. Our server brought the biscuits out without serving plates. My husbands meal was served, and I had not even received the bowl of soup that I ordered. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Worst Red Lobster experience ever.

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank Tonia H

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We have dined at Red Lobsters and recently found one to totally disappoint us. The floors were had food, silverware and trash on them. Normally in between customers when they bus table they run a vacuum over the area too. Not at this restaurant nor had they at anytime through the day. The dust on the base boards were covered and had been there for a while. Saw a server drop stuff from a tray as entering the prep area and just kept going. Came back out stepped over it and continued on. Another server walked by and took their foot and moved the spilled stuff to the side. Never was it ever cleaned up properly the whole time we were there. Food came out ice cold as in mashed potatoes straight from the refrigerator the plate and served. We let the server know and she said the manager would be by talk to us and he made several trips by us before ever stopping. He blew the whole thing off and did not even really care so we found no reason to express anymore disappointment in the restaurant. No compensation of anything was offered to us. The crab legs tasted as if they had sat in water for most of the day. That is the only taste they had to them. No seasoning and no flavor to them.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank AimeeSM72
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Have been going to Red Lobster since the beginning of time. The lobster used to be better and they don't give you enough crab legs for the feast. The crab legs are just too salty and this is at all the red lobster reastaurants. Are they trying to kill us with the salt. I would rather just go to Joes Crab shack or the Casino. Even Outbacks lobster taste better. They have other dishes that are delicious but they should listen to the customers and stop trying to feed us those small salty crab legs for all that money

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We were seated within 15 minutes as advised.

We were seated at a booth near the bar. Our server was Audrianna and she was great! She was knowledgeable about the menu. She was friendly and attentive to us. Our drinks stayed full and we had enough cheddar biscuits that we took some home!

Crabfest was currently going on. However, I was craving lobster. I ordered the wood fired Lobster, shrimp, and salmon. My wife ordered her usual crunch fish. The food came out quickly, was hot, and was fresh!

Great visit!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017

While on business my daughter and I stopped in and was seated quickly. We were greeted by our waitress. She name was Diamond and she was very pleasant and gracious. She took are order and checked on us several times. Our food and salad was delicious. The meal was more pleasant because Diamond was such a great hostess.

Date of visit: July 2017