“Excellent Service”

Red Lobster
Ranked #13 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We did not have to wait long for our food. When it arrived it was delicious. Our waitress was very nice and kept our drinks full and was quick to take dirty dishes once we were finished with them. She kept us with those yummy biscuits too.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I really enjoyed their food. Waiter Michael was really helpful. However, they made me sit right by the bar where they put dirty dishes and glasses etc. It didn't provide good ambience.

I asked to be moved to a different area but they said no seats were available. It was after 9 PM and the restaurant was practically empty.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This a one of the better Red Lobster. Food was wonderful. Not over cooked. Service was the best I have had in a long time. Very clean. I was impressed.

1  Thank Kev521
Reviewed 15 December 2015

My aunt and I went here for dinner, and the food was really good, especially the crab legs. Our waitress was very nice and the service was great. I would come here again.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

Went with 3 fish eaters...they loved the different flavored shimp while I enjoyed an exceptionally prepared Chicken Alfredo