My wife and I stayed at the Embassy Suites at the STL Airport after a late night arrival and not wanting to drive the 2 hours to our next destination. The hotel is located about 5 minutes from the airport and as other reviewers have mentioned, has a tricky entrance that comes up on your quickly; so look out for it.
The hotel itself is older, but the staff has done a wonderful job at keeping it from overly showing its age. The lobby area is nicely maintained and the atrium is great. One thing we liked about this Embassy Suites is that the rooms are located in four wings separate from the common atrium, which keeps the noise levels down at night. There was a manager's reception from 530-730pm, which we missed and dinner is served in their restaurant from 500pm-900pm.
The room itself has the late 70s-80s feeling to it, but is well maintained and everything in the room was in working order. In the bathroom, the shower floor was raised and we had to keep pushing the water into the drain to avoid from standing in a slippery puddle for the shower. The bathroom was nice and the amenities in them were good as well. Our welcome gift was placed in the room (We're HHonors Diamond Members) and they smartly put the water in the Fridge so it would be cold instead of leaving it out.
Breakfast in the morning was delicious and plentiful. They had everything from made-to-order omelets to bacon to biscuits to potatoes and more! They also had every drink imaginable to include coffee, juice, soda, water and tea. We even saw the catering manager in the elevator and she asked how our breakfast was. While the variety was there, some of the other items had been sitting out for a while and the hot foods were going cold.
The staff is absolutely awesome. Mega A+ on the service aspect. Management was present in the hotel doing quality checks and it was evident in how smoothly an operation they had running. The hotel needed a lot of staff to keep it running well and they had the team to do it.
Overall, a 4/5 because of the shower and breakfast items. Parking was included, but the price per night was steep. Base rate was $149.00 when we booked, but we managed to get a discounted rate to $104.00 by re-checking the website periodically before our stay and with a military discount. There are lots (to say the least) of options in the area, but we'd happily stay at this hotel again and are confident in recommending it to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suits St. Louis Airport hotel is located just two miles from Lambert International Airport. Located in Bridgeton, Missouri with easy access to St. Louis. Guests can enjoy two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and on-site restaurant, Anne Morrow's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport Hotel Bridgeton
- Embassy Suites Bridgeton
- Bridgeton Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton St. Louis Airport Saint Louis/Bridgeton, MO