“Great, convenient place to stay!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson
Ranked #37 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 13 April 2012

The staff was very friendly, and the check in was fast and easy. I loved the location right off of the strip. The hotel is right across from the Titantic museum. Our room and the hotel were clean and in good condition. The indoor pool is pretty shallow (goes up to 4 1/2 feet), but we enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Breakfast was good and it was well stocked. They have a good variety of food including Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches and a variety of yogurt, etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jcb2282
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Thank you very much for reviewing our Fairfield Inn. I am happy to hear your comments. The breakfast foods are of great importance and I am glad that they filled your needs. We can't wait to play host to you and yours on your next visit to Branson. Thanks again and if there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to let us know.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Room clean but could have been better. Room needed to be updated and felt old. Staff were friendly. Ok for the AAA rate paid.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Thank you for your review of our property. I can agree with your comments. I can also let you know that we are scheduled for a renovation the later part of this year. The rooms and all public areas will be brand new. Please do not hesitate to come back and see our new look. Thanks again and we look forward to your return to Branson.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

The room was exceptionally clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was awesome! Overall, it was a great hotel for my family.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank TeacherMomMissouri
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Thank you so very much for your review of our Fairfield Inn. I am glad that you were pleased with us. We look forward to serving you and your family again in the future. Have a great day and we will see you soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

We have stayed here the past couple of times we have been to Branson. Loved the location and the ease of getting to Silver Dollar city, good shopping and good food. However, this time the hotel staff was never at the desk the three or four times I needed some assistance. When I asked about the location of the "Laundry room" which was on the hotel map in the rooms, I was informed, rather curtly, that they don't offer one of those. I guess I misunderstood that was for the hotel's laundry. The A/C in the room was very loud and cycled on and off all night never stopping. It was an adequate hotel for the amount that I paid but I do think I will be researching more options for a hotel on our next visit.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

First off please let me say we are very sorry about the lack of service that you had. That is not the norm here at our Fairfield. I can tell from your response that it was not like that the last few times you have been a guest with us as well. We strive for impecable service. Please feel free to contact me directly so we can make your return reservations so you can experience the Branson Fairfield at it's best. Thank you for your comment and we look forward to seeing you again and restoring your faith in us.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

We have stayed at Fairfield Inn multiple times. I have yet to have a bad experience. The desk staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are neat and clean. Beds are very comfortable and there are 10, yes I said 10, pillows in each room. No need to run back and forth to the desk for pillows. Overall, great experience. Will continue to stay here on a regular basis.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Branson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to review our Fairfield Inn Christie. I am glad you had a great stay. We look forward to your next visit with us. In the mean time, if there is anything we can do to prepare for your return please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks again.