We stayed Aug 16-19. Everything was fine BUT our room was above the air conditioning units. As previous comments, this makes the balconies unusable. Can't even have the sliding door open if it's nice. Too bad! I don't know what they can do about it but if you're paying full price, don't accept a room on that side. Room was clean but I don't think the bathroom floor had been wiped up. Same long hairs (I have short hair) there for at least two days. There was other stuff on the bathroom floor also, stuff that had been dropped, so I know it wasn't wiped up, floor must not be included in regular cleaning routine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort hotel, sits high upon a hill overlooking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake. The resort amenities include but not limited to; a 14,000 sq. ft. spa, Kids Club (seasonal), Chateau Marina (seasonal), two lighted tennis courts, year round nature trail, year round indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub (seasonal), full concierge service, multiple food & beverage outlets and 42,500 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. On the Lake ~ In the Mountains ~ Beyond the Ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake