All reviewsprivate hot tubevery afternooneach cottagechocolate covered strawberryscreened in porchesspent two nightspeggyhostseddieswoodsstripshowsattractionskitchenette
Reviewed 8 August 2010

My husband and I went with our friends to Aunt Sadies for 4 nights. It was everything the website said and more. The cottage was quaint, spacious and private. It had a 4 person hot tub and sitting area on the back porch, just perfect to enjoy your morning coffee. Our refrigerator was stocked with milk, juice, water and sodas. The bedrooms were roomy with comfortable mattresses on the beds. Fresh pastries/cookies were brought to our room daily. We couldn't have asked for anything to be any better. We had a great vacation. Thank you Dick and Linda. Keep up the good work. I have already be passing the word to all our friends.

O We had plenty of bath linens. We didn'

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2009

My husband and I stayed at Aunt Sadie's B&B for a week in July. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a little privacy, but also wanting to be close to where all the action is. Aunt Sadie's is set off by itself in an absolutely gorgeous little spot, yet it only takes about five minutes to get to the strip. Each cabin/cottage is unique, all decorated to perfection, all lovely and comfortable. All have a screened in back porch with a hot tub. The grounds are gorgeous. The owners, Linda and Dick are fantastic, too. Very friendly and helpful, yet they'll leave you alone if you want privacy. We will most definitely stay there every time we go to Branson and are most looking forward to it!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevedori03
Reviewed 30 May 2009

We loved stayiing at Aunt Sadie's....We get to use the hot tub on OUR schedule no matter what time we get home from shows or dining out. We can get up in the morning on OUR schedule and eat the wonderful pastries in our breakfast basket. The outdoor environment makes you feel like a part of the real Branson experience! It feels good to spend the day in town/Silver Dollar City and then come home in the evening to the quiet and relaxing cabin. Had a great time and will stay again......

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Blondie030
Reviewed 28 May 2009

Linda makes you very welcome and comfortable. Even though she doesn't serve a sit down breakfast there is always something DELICIOUS to eat - homemade cinnamon rolls, coffee cake, yummy! My husband and I stay with another couple and we love the porch and private hot tub where we can relax and visit without bothering anyone else. Being off the strip is such a plus because you can really relax without all the noise and traffic. I would recommend Aunt Sadie's to anyone who is looking for a place to stay in Branson.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank smalltownKsgal
Reviewed 20 May 2009

We stayed in the Hideaway & Secret Garden. Beautifully appointed & spotless rooms with wonderful amenities. Linda left breakfast goodies for us, stocked the rooms with plenty of extras and was around when we needed her and invisible when we didn't. She was wonderful about returning calls & emails before & during our stay. My husband and I absolutely enjoyed ourselves and would go back in a second. We went for our 11th anniversary getaway on the spur of the moment and appreciated the peaceful surroundings to reconnect in. The hot tub in the Hideaway is the best ever and there was plenty of room in the Secret Garden. We spent time in Branson & Springfield, this was a great launch point for both. Immaculately clean and with so many little extras that we appreciated - we've been to a lot of B&B's and Aunt Sadies is peerless. We will definitely return. The website does not do this B&B justice. Beautiful place.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple