All reviews gift shop salt water pool great place to stay hot tub and sauna waffles show tickets room was clean the main strip other hotels indoor pool the breakfast area stay there again the entire staff staff was very friendly and helpful biscuits and gravy housekeeping staff visit branson
Reviewed 8 May 2016

This was our second time staying here and we will be back. It is a great location for all of the activities in Branson. While not being directly on the busy strip, you are within minutes of everything. The Christian owners definitely have their hotel designed to SERVE their clientele. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Branson area.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Diane O
Sue G, General Manager at Best Western Music Capital Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Thank you, Diane O, for choosing the Best Western Music Capital Inn for your lodging on your recent trip to Branson! You said you would be back in your review from last year, and you are a woman of your word! We appreciate your kind remarks regarding your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Recently spent 2 nights here. I guess I expected a bit more what with the great reviews this place has received. It's certainly a decent property but even with the "refurbishing" you can see some of the age. We had no problems during our stay staff all seemed quite nice. Breakfast was the usual dried scrambled eggs, biscuits and canned thick gravy and sausage patties. And don't forget the canned fruit cocktail. The location is OK on the "Red Route" and there are plenty of eating choices nearby. This was my first visit to Branson and I wasn't quite sure what to expect. It was very quiet when we visited but there sure are a lot of older folks wandering about. Anyway, there are so many accommodation choices, now that I've been there, I'd shop around a bit more and think I could come up with something a bit cheaper and just as nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank highdesertbadger
Sue G, General Manager at Best Western Music Capital Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Thank you highdesertbadger for coming all the way from Oregon and for choosing the Best Western Music Capital Inn for your lodging in Branson. We appreciate you for taking the time to write this review, and we appreciate your comments. We use the feedback we receive from our guests to improve our property for future guests. We do serve a full hot breakfast every morning, and in addition to the items you mentioned we also offer fresh donuts delivered each morning, cook your own waffles and pancakes, 3 cereals and oatmeal, bagels, English muffins, yogurt, 3 juices, and fresh apples and bananas. This time of year you are sure to see lots of older folks out and about, but when school is out this becomes a hot vacation commodity for families of all ages!
We hope that someday you will have a chance to revisit Branson!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Our room was located behind the elevator, with the headboard on that wall. Needless to say we could hear it all night. Also the toilet up above us was extremely loud. It sounded like there was a flood coming through, also at the headboard. Bed was hard and lumpy, with no cushioning. Woke up every day hurting all over.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sue G, General Manager at Best Western Music Capital Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Thank you nanapat6 for taking the time to speak with me yesterday regarding you stay at the Best Western Music Capital Inn. I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience and we will take to heart your recommendations for improvements we can make to the room you occupied. We take our guest comments very seriously and use the feedback we receive to make things better for our future guests. Please come back and see us again on your next stay in Branson. We will welcome the opportunity to redeem ourselves by offering the quality accommodations that Best Western is known for.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

While in Branson, my husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. My favorite thing about the hotel was the location. I liked that it wasn't on the main strip but still extremely convenient. From the reviews and also since this was priced a little higher than some of the other similar hotels in the area, I really expected a little more. But, all in all it was decent. You can tell the bathrooms are older with recent updates. The granite counter tops were a nice addition. I thought the bedspreads were a little worn....pilly, one had some strings hanging off it, just a little worn. Certainly not a deal breaker. But I think little details make a big difference. I admit I'm pretty picky. When someone used water (or maybe flushed a toilet?), assuming above our room, it was pretty loud and noticeable. I was surprised by that. Also, the mini refrigerator made quite a bit of noise off and on as well. Husband noticed that through the nights. The room was clean, so I appreciated that. So, in my opinion, this was an average hotel. Nothing awful or bad, but also nothing that really makes it stand out to me. Next time in Branson, I'll probably try something different.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kari B

Thank You, Kari B for choosing the Best Western Music Capital Inn for your recent stay in Branson. I am happy to hear that you had a decent stay, and just wanted to share with you the recent improvements that we have made to the property over the past few years. We have the luxury of closing for 6 weeks every winter and we use this time to complete remodeling and refurbishment projects for the hotel. Just this past winter, we completed the remodel of every room which included new carpet, bathroom tile, paint, furniture, mirrors and lighting. We also added new carpeting in two of our hallways. All room have in room coffee, refrigerators, microwaves, and 32" flat panel televisions. Our lobby and breakfast areas have been completely refinished with all new tile, furniture, artwork, and even a drum set chandelier to compliment our "music theme". We have more extensive plans for the future which will include a new bedding package, more hallway carpeting, and more things we haven't thought of yet! It is my hope that you will return again on your next trip to Branson, and see what 's new at the Best Western Music Capital Inn!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

We stay here every time we come to Branson, because we always know the place will be clean and the staff will be super friendly. It has a nice pool and the Breakfast is good. The location is great, it is close to the strip and lots of good place to eat,

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 367debraw

We appreciate our repeat guests so much, 367debraw! Thank you for returning to the Best Western Music Capital Inn on your trips to Branson. We look forward to seeing you again, next time!