“Yummy For Our Tummies!!”

Pancho Villa Tex Mex
Ranked #66 of 406 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 21 September 2017

My husband and I were hungry for some delicious Mexican food and this place did not disappoint at all. Service was Hickman, friendly and efficient. The chips and salsa were delicious and wasn't even finished by the time our main entrees arrived (which is unusual for my husband and I because we can eat those quick.) We got the brisket tacos and cheese enchiladas. They both arrived steaming hot so we had to wait a few minutes before eating. Sooooo delicious. Not a single thing wrong. It was all good, including the rice and beans. If you're in the mood for some good Mexican food in Branson, this is the place. Yummy!!!

1  Thank bigeyes1

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for dinner. We both ordered iced Tea. Looking back I should've been clued in when I discovered my iced tea was soured and Un-drinkable. I ordered the Tortilla Soup and a crunchy Taco. My husband ordered the Mexican plate. Which consisted of two tamales and a beef enchilada. The Spanish rice was bland and the refried beans were "Ok". His Tamales were dried out and he said the beef tasted burnt inside his Enchilada. I was looking forward to my meal until I tasted the Tortilla Soup. It was horrible! I thought OK... perhaps my crunchy Taco will be edible. After all you have to try pretty hard to mess up a Taco. All I can say is that as far as Tacos go it was passable. The ONLY Thing great about this restaurant was our waitress. She was pleasant and very attentive. All I can say is that we won't be back.

1  Thank Dianna B
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Do not expect the server to return. Food is worth the wait but you will have to go get your own napkins, salsa, refills because the server is too busy chatting at the register.

1  Thank Donald L
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a Locals little secret. But, don't let the outside fool you. The service is great. The food is even better.
It is a weekly lunch date for my wife and I.
We usually order the #16 on the menu. Ha ha, pretty much know the menu. This is the chimichanga. It says beef on the menu but, they will accommodate you with chicken. We order it with the pico d on the inside. Wow, its great. (It does have some jalapeños chunks in it so, have on the side if preferred.)
We also love the fajitas as much too. A very hearty lunch at very decent prices. They start you out with warm chips and very good salsa. We will go back again and again.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We visited in the middle of the afternoon and it appeared there was only one person working. She answered the phone, greeted us, seated us, took our order and served and bussed our entire meal. Then she ran the register when we paid! She deserves a raise because the food was good and she never let the service slip. Very well done!

1  Thank KSU920

Been to Pancho Villa Tex Mex? Share your experiences!