“Nice”
other travellers have booked this property
End Unit Upper level Quiet off the road setting
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
End Unit Upper level
Quiet off the road setting
Entryway upstairs to loft
Entryway hallway into living room
Living room with queen sleeper sofa
View from upstairs loft
Loft Bedroom
Loft bathroom
View from balcony looking toward Lake Taneycomo
Beautify logo painted by Ashley Stanley-Stevenson
Starting a tradition of happy guests!
Happy Guests! New tradition!
New floor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nice”
Reviewed 20 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

This was a nice place to stay for the weekend. The only issue we had was that the upstairs bedroom tv seemed to be sync with the living room tv and we couldn't alter it. Possibly it could've been an easy fix and we just weren't tech savvy enough to figure it out lol! The owner was very easy to work with and quick to respond.

24 Jan 2015
Thank you for staying with us! I am sorry you had an issue with the Dish Network. We have called a technician to check the problem. We only have basic Dish so every TV is not able to watch an independent channel but there should be two options. We have also provided DVD players to increase viewing choices. Please consider staying with us again and as always...Happy Travels!
Oklahoma City
Reviewed 16 January 2015 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Jan 2015
Thank you for visiting our condo! Please come see us again and as always...Happy Travels!
Afoosgirl
“Great weekend stay!”
Reviewed 28 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I decided to take a quick trip down to Branson and meet up with two of my children who go to school down there. We were just going to do some shopping and spend a day at Silver Dollar City. When I found this condo at such a great rate I booked it. I figured I would spend that much on a hotel room and we would be cramped. When we arrived we had one little problem getting into the unit, but my son was able to figure it out. The condo was very nice, and it was very clean. We had plenty of space and the beds were comfortable. I was so happy to see the fans that they had in the closets, because I sleep with a fan at home. It would have been nice if wifi had been available, because my son did have homework he needed to do. The only other thing I could not find was an ironing board. Overall, this was a great stay and a nice location. I will definitely book with them again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Nov 2014
Thank you for your visit. I am glad you found most things in order. We will be adding an ironing board and hair dryer. Thank you for calling this to our attention. Please feel free to visit us again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 73
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing