“We'll return in Sept.”

Ranked #97 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“We'll return in Sept.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2011

The service was incrediable, very friendly n nice people. The rooms were nice, clean, and the area was perfect.

Room Tip: Affordable, nice, friendly, great breakfast, Deals
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank caumminghammie

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2011

Love the staff there. They welcome u with a smile. Very clean rooms, and great service. Love where the Inn is located. My family and I stay there for 3 days and my childern enjoyed their breakfast there every morning(they love thier pancakes). Every year we come visted Branson,MO Orange Blossom is always a wonderful place we enjoyed staying.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank KvSxEvCv
Jamestown, OH
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2010

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was extremely dark even with all four lights on and the drapes open. We had a jacuzzi room and the tub was very unsafe to get in and out. There was only hand bar on the outside half way up by the shower head. Tub was slippery and I needed my husband to help me. Most hotels/motels supply small bottles of shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Not here, bring your own. Also there were no small bars of soap. The sink and tub area had "public restroom" soap dispensers. Very tacky. We will look elsewhere next time in Branson.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sedonared7
Texarkana, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2010

Worst place i have ever styed in over 40 yrs of travel. Dirty and stained carpets, smelled of old cigarette smoke but it says it was smoke free room. NOT a drop of hot water and the manager/owner didn't give a damn about making it right. If it hadn't been so late when I arrived I would have gone elsewhere. rented this room via priceline bidding and this is my first poor experience with Priceline

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Saint Joseph, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2010

My husband and I stayed here spur-of-the-moment on the way to Arkansas. We had checked several other hotels for the same price that were not nearly as nice. This hotel was very reasonably priced, the front desk staff were great and helpful, and the room was immaculately clean. We did not get breakfast here as it is the off-season and they do not serve breakfast at this time. But, the front desk lady gave me extra coffee for the in-room coffeemaker and she was very kind. I have seen other hotels for this price that simply were not as clean. I have also stayed at other hotels that acted put-out to give me extra coffee if I asked. This hotel was great for the price, very clean, and seemed to greatly appreciate our business. I would definitely stay here again! :)

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple