“What a wonderful and peacefull place to stay”
Review of White Wing Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
White Wing Resort
suring
“What a wonderful and peacefull place to stay”
Reviewed 7 July 2010

We stayed at the white wing resort for the last five years and enjoyed every minute of it.
Jim and Laura are the nice'st couple who could meet.
The cabins are spotless and he everthing you need for your stay.
Charlie & Nancy
from wisconsin

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank chasandnan

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
weatherford, tx
Reviewed 6 July 2010

We rented two cabins for our one week stay. My husband and I in one and our daughter and her family in the other. Upon arriving we were shown our cabins and we were very pleasantly surprised! They were very clean and inviting and we both had balconies that looked out over the lake. After reading the negative reviews I didn't know what to expect but am I ever glad that I didn't let them change our minds about staying here. Jim and Laura were very friendly and accomodating...don't know what happened with the other posters but I suspect maybe some of the previous guests were overly demanding or something. We got ready to go and I discovered that one of our kids had let an ink marker leak on one of the lovely quilts and I went to Laura about it. Guess what, her head didn't spin around and she didn't vomit pea green soup - she very calmly said, "Let me see what I can do with it" and she worked some kind of magic that removed that ink stain. I offered to pay for the damage and she said," Nope, everything is good." It's a very nice place to stay and I feel fairly confident that we will stay there again sometime in the future. The cabins were roomy and clean, the pool was great, the boat dock awesome and all of us had a fantastic time.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Park City, Utah
Reviewed 24 June 2010

First let me start by saying the resort itself is OK. There are much nicer places on Indian Point but the White Wing is OK if you're really on a budget. The owners, however, are a different story. I'm not sure if it's a chemical imbalance or just chemicals but the owner seems to have a severe anger management problem. In the short time we were there we heard him literally blow up at two different groups of guests and he had kids. dogs, and even some adults looking for a table to crawl under. And from what I understand, this is not uncommon. It's really a shame because the area if beautiful and we would love to come back but unless the place gets new owners this will be our first and last stay at the White Wing

Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank skibuns
Illinois
Reviewed 14 July 2009

We really enjoyed our stay at White Wing. We had 2 teenagers, who stayed at the cabin most of the time, and our youngest turned 1 during our visit. The owners were very friendly, didn't mind visiting, made sure we had a great stay. They were out of bait but still left to go get it for us when we wanted it. They let us check in early and even bought our 1 year old a birthday present. If we go to Branson again, I will definately stay here again. It is close to all the attractions but very quiet and friendly! My husband did not have any good luck fishing in the lake, but I'm sure it is because he isn't a good fisherman.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
amyjobeth
Reviewed 3 May 2009

My husband & I LOVED this place! We stayed in the one room cabin & were thrilled at every aspect. The cabin was beautifully decorated , immaculate and very comfortable. The grounds/views were amazing with easy access to the water. We were welcomed as if we were long lost friends by the owners. We were traveling with our dog and she was welcomed too! All in all, we could have not asked for a better "getaway"!

Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple