“I liked it better than I expected I would.”

#1 Hits of the 60's Show (& 50's Too!)
Ranked #30 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: #1 Hits of the 60's, voted Best Matinee show in consecutive years, is back celebrating its lucky 13th fabulous season! Our talented cast and band will take you back to the days of the British Invasion, Motown, California Surfin' and the Age of Aquarius with more than 100 costume changes, 90 songs, a high school dance and of course a special tribute to our veterans... It's the most fun you'll have in Branson! You'll hear music from all your favorite 50's and 60's artists--Elvis, The Beatles, Buddy Holly, the Four Seasons, Paul Anka, the Beach Boys, The Supremes, The Platters and many many more. And don't forget to visit us during the Christmas season, when we combine those groovy songs with your favorite holiday classics.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I gave into my wife's requests for shows, and with the 60s based music (her preference, not mine) I thought this was going to be mundane and bland, only singing of the songs. Nope, I was wrong. It was higher energy than I expected, lots of costume changes, lots of singing, dancing, skits within the music, etc. A bit of audience teasing, so if you are in the front row, you may be the victim. Songs came from the 50's, 60's and a bit of the 70's. They left out some of my favorites, but they couldn't do everything from the time period.
Photos are allowed during the show!

All reviews
in 31 reviews
"song"
in 39 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed all the wonderful live music and dancing that brought back memories of bygone years! Very upbeat! Remember the British Invasion, California surfing, Motown? ...And MORE!
Well worth the $30 discounted tickets we bought!

1  Thank BearLovers
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I have to tell you that #1 Hits of the 60's show is one of my favorite from other years...so we couldn't wait for this years season to open...well it was so much more than I expected from other trips!!! how they could improve this show was a pure delight!!!the pace that they sing and dance is unbelievable..there isn't one entertainer who doesn't do an awesome job...if your going to Branson and miss this show you have missed a jewel...

1  Thank datgrammie
Reviewed 28 March 2018

great entertainment and good memories well worth the money loved.The voices are wonderful. Felt young again. thank you for the memories

1  Thank Richard B