“Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our first time to eat here in Branson. Entree, salad, and breadsticks were very good. Waitress was Amazing. It was just after 5 pm and parking lot was pretty empty but we still waited 20mins with a pager to be seated. Almost left because we thought if it took that long to be seated we sure didnt want to miss our show if food was delayed. But thankfully we stayed and it wasnt.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

While Branson does have other Italian restaurants, this is probably your best option. Like most people we have eaten at Italian restaurants in many other parts of the country and I regret to say that Branson does not have what we consider to be a great Italian restaurant. Last time we ate here the food was very disappointing. This time we stayed with traditional pasta choices and the food was good. Not as good as momma use to make but enjoyable. Service was good and the unlimited salad is great.

This restaurant tends to get very busy at dinner time so go early and avoid the lines

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We walked to the Olive Garden near our condo rental. It was a 40 minute wait which actually turned out to be 20. We opted to wait in the bar and have a drink while waiting. The bartender told us that drinks were 50% off while waiting for dinner because they were so busy! The husbands opted for a local beer the bartender recommended. They loved it. I'm a fussy sweet wine person. He gave me 3 different wines to try before finding one that fit the bill. We weren't finished our drinks and the buzzer went off. Our menu choices were: Trio of Italy, which I loved. If you can't decided what to have, this is a perfect choice to have a little of creamy alfredo linguini, a small chicken breast parmigian and their tall lasagne was done to perfection. My hunsband and friend got Chicken parm and they both devoured their plates. My friend had the lasagne and when she was full there was enough to take back to the condo for another meal.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

After a long day at Silver Dollar City we stopped in for dinner around 7:30pm. We made ‘call ahead’ reservations which I would recommend because it cut our wait time down to about 10 minutes.

My wife ordered the steak fettuccini and thought it was fabulous. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs while the granddaughters ordered their own pasta dishes from the children’s menu.

All meals came to our table at the right time, and was hot when it arrived. The waiter, Jason, did a great job of refilling drinks, bringing breadsticks, and checking on us without being overbearing.

We did not feel rushed which I like.

I would recommend this restaurant for families.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Usually they have very good service and everything this waitress came by 3 times never asked if we needed anything we went 10 minutes with out water.