All reviewsscreened in porchback porchhot tubbedroom cabinmonday breakfastfull kitchenthree bedroomrocking chairstwin bedsupstairs bathroomgas fireplacewooded areawasher and dryersmall waterfallnature trailfree ticketswireless internet
Reviewed 4 November 2017

The place was wonderful and clean. We really enjoyed ourselves.I myself would have preferred comforters on the beds but all in all very nice.The location was perfect for us and I loved that we were able to bring our pets.Thank you very much for everything.

Room Tip: My opinion I would put comforters on the beds but all in all very comfortable and very clean. Unit was very clean and we were very happy that we did not have to bring any essentials because they had everything you could need.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for choosing the Cabins at Green Mountain on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Branson.

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed. Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can, and letters like yours make it all worthwhile. I've shared your comments with all our staff. We appreciate your comments. We have removed the comforters from the bed to enhance the cleanliness of the bed.

Thank you again for your feedback. We truly appreciate knowing about our guest's experiences so we can celebrate our successes and address our challenges to better serve you in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Perfect out of the way place to stay that was still close enough to all Branson has to offer. Very clean and quiet. If you don’t have a show, just stay at the cabins and relax. Enjoyed the breakfast with the stars!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed. Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can, I am sorry about the maintenance issue with the A/C was not resolved. I have shared your comments with our maintenance manager and we have placed additional measures in place to prevent such situations from reoccurring.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Our nearly week long bode for three consecutive years In Branson MO. Near the center of town yet secluded on a couple of hillsides. Two and there bedroom cabins with all the conveniences of home yet quiet, comfortable, rustic. The Monday morning 8 am breakfast until about 11:30 is when dozen different performers come in and give a preview of their shows and is s entertaining, up close, s is some of the actual shows. One must reserve. Excellent in every way.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed a week on club plan. Nice spacious cabins with full kitchen, dining room, living room and 2 bedrooms.
Large back porch and fireplace. Rustic feel. Beautiful little nature trail with a small waterfall on property. Hot tub and pool. 2 minutes from strip. Great place to stay for a week.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The first time I walked into this place, the office, I saw the pool and hot tub outside and I thought it was an okay looking place. When we got to the room I was not expecting what it would look like. Wow, what a very nice surprise.!! With almost everything you could need. I had to take quite a few pictures of the inside. I could live in this place year round.
When we went to check the hot tub out the temperature was way low and not sure if anyone checks up on the condition of the water or not.
The Branson temperature was up and down so one day had the ac on then needed the heat the next. From 90 to 48 back to 90. When we turned on the heat for a few minutes then turned it off to go to a show around town. After returning to the cabin and got ready for bed we turned the heat back on. In the middle of the night the upper room started smelling like melting crayons so I went and turned it off. The smell made one member of our group sick. The next morning we turned it back on and it filled the upper room with smoke and set off the fire alarm and it had that crayon smell again.. We called the front desk and they stated there would be someone over when they get back from a previous call. When they did show up we were told that the smell was normal from dust build up. The next day the temperature went back up to high 80's to 90's so the ac was turned on...lol... but No ac... it froze up the plenum... go figure. This time we called to let them know and they stated that they would get it working by the time we got back. The next two days it did not work.... sad day.
I would think that with a place as nice as this that when you don't have someone in a cabin and the temperature is changing you would make sure that both the ac and heating systems would be cleans and tested to make your clients stay that much better... and better means returning clients...which equals more income...bottom lime MONEY!!!! Lol
Overall we truly enjoyed our stay but only wish that the maintenance would of been better so No one else gets sick.
The Cabins themselves look amazing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ron S
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017